Depot Games: Mein Krampf
Links: Web Site
, source code olly - 1.0 (none game data)
Developers: Pavel Hilser
Number of Players:
Available Upon Request
Prepare for a lot of blood. You have to solve simple problems and most of all to kill anything, before it kills you !
Mk is a 2d shooting action platform game, 2pl splitscreen or single. It has true color graphics, some visual effects. There are six weapons, different monsters (one boss monster), boxes to push, levers to switch, etc.
+added checkpoint auto-save system.
||download windows binary - 1.1 (zip)
||11/23/2005 9:48 PM
checkpoint auto-save system added - the level is divided into "sectors" with checkpoints. Checkpoints are doing save when run across them. When you die, you'll respawn at the state you was on the checkpoint.
- multiple levels supported (currently two available)
- new water-image-deformation effect
- shotgun and rifle now dont shot bullets
- shotgun reloads much more faster
- new level-graphic available
- level-editor is now more user friendly
- new boss monster
- and a lot of more..
New level design, graphics, 5 new monsters and mp3 music
Overall Rating: 7.3
- This game is really quite entertaining. I like how you did some features, like stopping to reload, and the graphics are nice. I dislike the music; I think it should have a dark/horror theme. Fullscreen would be nice.
- Very Nice, but you must change the information of your project. It's windows port, yeah, but it is not directx. it's opengl, and it's beautiful, smooth (on my laptop) and i hope there will be some release( and thanks for the source code)
- 1.0: Looks awesome. Sounds are great too and music isn't bad either. But the gameplay is a little slow and clumsy, and it seems a bit difficult because you run out of ammo very soon although it seems you can't die. Also the game has no menus, no settings, no instructions, etc. For a game that is labeled as being completed this doesn't look very good. I say it's a nice engine test, but a very poor game.
Freelancer, webdesigner, beginner C programming. Living in Czech Republic (Europe ;) ) (View Profile