Depot Games: Labyrinth
Links: Web Site
Number of Players:
Available Upon Request
An OpenGL implementation of the good old labyrinth game. Guide your metal ball through the labyrinth, avoiding the holes. Features nice 3D graphics and a level editor.
||11/23/2005 9:40 PM
- New sounds.
- New option: change control sensitivity.
- New possibility: replay a level without having to go through all the menus.
- Better camera movement.
- New possibility: zooming.
Overall Rating: 6.0
- Link doesn't work. (PM me when it does and I'll update my rating.)
- A nice simple game. Gfx are simple but effective but the sfx are rather average and there isn't any music. Also the mouse is not even close to being accurate enough which makes it difficult if not impossible to play. It has the potential to be addictive though if only mouse control was better.
- Nice work. I've always loved this game, I have a real one bought in late 70's (!) and this version really has the same feeling. The sudden camera sideways change scares me a bit, maybe it could be a smoother change.