Depot Games: Go For It!
Links: Web Site
Developers: James Bunting
This is a game designed for 1 or 2 players on the same PC. Its a great way of solving disputes or deciding who is going to buy lunch!
The object of the game is to collect 25 tokens before your opponent. Nice and simple.
- Dropped default colour depth to 16bpp to improve performance.
- Changed font.
- Updated menu screen URL to new website.
- Recompiled using up-to-date Allegro library fixing many issues on today's machines
- Added vsync (wait for vertical retrace) to the main menu (in-game already uses vsync)
- Added gfi.ini which allows customisation of
- Screen resolution
- Colour depth
- Full screen or Window mode
- Sound and music volume (these range from 0 to 255)
- Player keys (by scancode)
- The ships and token have been redrawn in higher res
- The menu backdrop has been recreated
- The movement and turning speeds have been tweaked
- Removed "Exit Game?" confirm dialog
- Fixed a lock up bug under Windows 2000
- Slowed down the animation on the menu screen
- Some minor updates
Overall Rating: 7.3
- It's okay. I like the graphics and idea. Not really a game I would play much though.
- Idea - 95%. I like the game itself, but the graphics, control, and opening-screen-interface are pretty messy and hard.
- Rating: Idea(75%) Graphic(60%) Sound(30%) Playable(80%)
In my spare time I make Allegro games. (View Profile