Depot Games: Blub and Blob at the Space Bar
Project Status: Completed
Highest Popularity: #11 during November 2009
Links: Web Site, song track (also needed)
Developers: Johan Halmén
Number of Players: 1
Source Code: Available
Author's Description: This is my entry to the Retromakes' One Switch Competition 2005. It is a remake of Puzzle Bobble. The idea is that everything is controlled with the space bar. You can however also use the escape key to quit, but that really quits the program without confirmation.
* Play the game
* Listen to sound track
* Karaoke function
* When field gets filled, program might crash
* Sound settings won't be saved
* GFX settings won't be saved and they might freeze the computer.
* Works poorly on Win98, ok on XP
ctrl+alt+end helps often
1.0 version will have these bugs fixed, a score list and a better scoring logic.
* someone to port to other platforms
* someone to make an animation for the song
Music teacher IT teacher Daddy Btw, don't I have a cute accent in my name? (View Profile)