Structures and types defined by Allegro
Loading image files
Truecolor pixel formats
Blitting and sprites
Transparency and patterned drawing
Converting between color formats
Direct access to video memory
Sound init routines
Digital sample routines
Music routines (MIDI)
Audio stream routines
File and compression routines
Fixed point math routines
3D math routines
Quaternion math routines
See readme.txt for a general introduction, copyright details, and information about how to install Allegro and link your program with it.
- Initialise the Allegro library.
- Macro to initialise the Allegro library.
- Closes down the Allegro system.
- Macro to put after your main() function.
- String containing date and version number of Allegro.
- Stores the last Allegro error message.
- Defined to the major version of Allegro.
- Defined to the middle version of Allegro.
- Defined to the minor version of Allegro.
- Defined to a string with the full Allegro version number.
- Defined to a string with the year Allegro was released.
- Defined to a number with the release date of Allegro.
- Converts four 8 bit values to a packed 32 bit integer ID.
- Create a 32 bit integer from the Allegro version
- Stores the detected type of the OS.
- Version of the OS currently running.
- Indicates if the OS is multitasking.
- Used mainly to show error messages to users.
- Sets the window title of the Allegro program.
- Handles the user clicking on the close button of the window.
- Finds out the desktop color depth.
- Finds out the desktop resolution.
- Detects the CPU type.
- Contains the CPU vendor name.
- Contains the CPU type.
- Contains the Intel CPU submodel.
- Contains the capability flags of the CPU.
Copyright ©1999-2020, by
You are visitor #
since January 1999.
This page has been viewed
times since March 2002.
Page generated in