Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Join the Allegro community on Discord

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Join the Allegro community on Discord
amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

This forum gets quieter and quieter (and slower and slower), so it might be good to remind people of some more active alternatives.

Discord Allegro Server:
https://discord.gg/gjgPTg4fGS

The TINS Game Jam is still happening too (August 5-8) so I might as well share this again:

TINS Discord Server
https://discord.gg/4ZE6rrJ9yN

And of course IRC still exists too: #allegro@libara.chat

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

I don't like to use Discord as a forum. They're different and have different goals. But it is good to have an Allegro's Discord, it may help the community. :)

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Anybody know what's up with the slow load times on a.cc? Usually it's a slow query, missing sql index, or missed opportunity for caching. I'm wondering if anybody's heard anything on it?

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

I suggested Matt to open the site sources in GitLab or GitHub, so maybe we can help to maintain it. I still think it may be a good idea.

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Somebody flushed some pipes or something. Allegro.cc is fast again.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

It will clog up again. The performance of the site is like one of those graphs that goes up and down randomly. There are times it takes forever to load something, then there are times it's REALLY fast. I saw a time on the page generated stat be at 70 seconds once.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Just depends on how much bitcoin I'm mining. 8-)

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Just depends on how much bitcoin I'm mining. 8-)

This is a buy signal if I've ever heard one.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Bump. I kind of miss this site. I miss a lot of things... I hope everyone is okay.

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: