Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Programming Questions » Is this OK for attribution?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Is this OK for attribution?
BitCruncher
Member #11,279
August 2009

I'm making a command-line tool, and I've got this for the "About" section.

Credits

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

It's nice, and with 4.2.2 ?

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

BitCruncher
Member #11,279
August 2009

Ah, thanks for saying that, because I forgot which version I was using! It was actually in 5.2.7., but there is no equivalent ASCII art for that...

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Just edit the ASCII art yourself, because they are very different versions :)

BitCruncher
Member #11,279
August 2009

Updated

Credits 2

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Out of curiosity. What is or what does your program do?

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

BitCruncher
Member #11,279
August 2009

This is an image validation tool that I wrote for myself initially. It checks that the colors in an image file match against a set of user-defined colors; it's good for batches of images too. If even one pixel color is not in the list, it will fail the test, and report where the errant pixel lives and the color.

I needed it for a game I'm working on where the colors are supposed to match a strict theme.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Something like that to force an image to 16 or 256 colors? Or a certain selected palette.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

BitCruncher
Member #11,279
August 2009

@RmBeer2

I was actually thinking about that during the development. I wasn't initially planning on adding that functionality, but it does seem enticing!

I can't imagine that there's not something out there that does that.

Go to: