Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Allegro Fore [20]20

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Allegro Fore [20]20
LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

And in case anyone wondered, I'll just leave this here

What was that? The video isn't available in my country.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

FYI, I'm at my brothers' to visit. I plan to be home in time for our session tonight, but if I'm late I'll try to let people in (or better yet, if somebody else that joins can that would be great).

If anybody else wants to take the initiative to start their own meeting feel free (I suspect that each person to join will need to be white listed unless explicitly invited). Just post a link here. If to do please plan to stick around for a while.

We'll get it figured out either way. If I'm late don't give up. I will join as soon as I get home!

Everyone welcome. This is a social. Don't be shy. We're all awkward. We won't bite. I want more participation!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I'll be there. >:(

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Much shenanigans were had.

I don't know specifics. I was 2.5 hours late. What, I'm a goddamned alcoholic? Also, and mostly, my memory isn't great so a week ago I agreed to go visiting shortly before the planned meeting time. Mistakes were made. I did what little I could from a remote location somewhere in Canada to allow people into the meeting. I was pretty fucking drunk at that point in time. I'm a little impressed with that (and sorry for any delays or shenanigans that may have occurred).

We broke a goddamned record. We had 3.5 participants at once. I was only kind of poking in, so I'm the .5, but we had a total of 3 not-me participants tonight (that I can remember anyway). That still counts.

I was very excited to get the chance to meet and chat with someone new tonight. And sorry to have missed someone else new. The repeat offender is very much applauded for their participation as well.

This thing is getting pretty popular. You better get in on this before we need to charge money for it. >:( The next date is up in the air. It could be next weekend, but perhaps we should take a short break. Wait 2 weeks first.

That suggests August 8th at 9 PM EST (2020-08-09 01:00Z)[1].

References

1. One of these days daylight savings time is going to change and I'm going to mess this up...
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

The 3 fucked. fucked alcoholic. fucking drunk. And fucked record.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

RmBeer2 said:

The 3 fucked. fucked alcoholic. fucking drunk. And fucked record.

You need to listen to this.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

That was fun, never doing it again. >:(

Kidding, I'll try and make the next one.

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Sounds like Jitsi should work, and it's free/open source, and there's a free hosting site at https://meet.jit.si/. We should test if that works at least as well as Google. We can potentially change to that if we like it enough.

1   2 

Go to: