Allegro.cc Forums » The Depot » Best Pain [PROTOTYPE]

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Best Pain [PROTOTYPE]
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

FORBIDDEN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR SENSITIVE IN THE HEART
(close it now!)

The purpose of the puzzle game is that you are a psycho killer, and you have to clean up the mess caused before the police arrive. Each level becomes more difficult to solve. I also wanted to add a conversation with the police at the end of the level where you have to decide what to do to not end up in jail.

Make in Allegro5 from GNU/Linux for BlackRook. Still are incomplete. Have several levels but not the dialog, end levels, and jump levels.
If you complete the level, everything shines and counts the rest of the time as a score, otherwise the time ends with the level directly.

VIDEO

This game are builded in 18 of February of 2018

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I like it!

Though, from the video, it seems like there wouldn't be much variety in "how do I solve this". You just follow the same thing every time. With a couple mechanic tweaks / additions that could be solved.

- Conveyor belts in the floors so you move faster one way, and bodies can keep move to the end.
- Police (or neighbors) looking in the windows at set intervals that have sight lines looking vertically down--if they see a body that intersects you fail or get a time penalty.

etc.

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

It says the video is corrupted. ???

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@Niunio :
The video is healthy. It is your browser that is broken.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

You're right. I've downloaded it and it looks fine. Weird, I have Firefox on Xubuntu both updated to the latest version.

About the game, it is gore and simple. I think I like it.

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Go to: