Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks.

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks.
type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Well, my favorite off topic ordeals doesn't have as much content now days. :(

Now I just came by some talk about FF & Chrome which drifted to feminism, & wanted to add something about actual chrome performance. Nope, thread locked. Despite it being third thread from top.

Maybe extend the duration @ which a thread gets locked?

Felix-The-Ghost
Member #9,729
April 2008

Could extend time across all threads, or, could check before locking if thread is in top 5 most recent threads in the subforum. Would indirectly allow depot threads to be open much longer than other threads, allowing more feedback for releases :)

==========================
<--- The ghost with the most!
---------------------------
[Website] [Youtube]

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Sum constructive statements you got there.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

It's either the last post was over a week old, or a mod locked it.

I just hid the OT forum as it's pretty pointless to post in there now.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Actually, I think it was mod locked. Last post was about 2.5 days ago.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red | +Me
Windows 8 is a toned, stylish, polished professional athlete. But it’s wearing clown makeup, and that creates a serious image problem. ~PCWorld Article

Go to: