Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Programming Questions » how to get mickeys to work with unlimited mouse movement range

Credits go to Edgar Reynaldo, Elias, Matthew Leverton, Slartibartfast, Thomas Fjellstrom, and Trent Gamblin for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
how to get mickeys to work with unlimited mouse movement range
Trent Gamblin
Member #261
April 2000

Can anyone tell me if full screen (not full screen window) works for them in 5.1 svn on Windows? I haven't tested yet myself except Edgar's example where the
magenta square shows up blank or with a little corrupted data and the rest blank.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Downloading latest SVN now... Will build in a bit and then test again.

Edit
Nope - Revision 15053 still doesn't work. al_set_mouse_xy still doesn't do anything in fullscreen. MOUSE_AXES dx and dy are still screwed up, reporting the distance from the center of the screen except for occasionally being right???

Edit2
Well, if I enable the SetCursorPos call for full screen, it works for me. No corruption of the bouncer bitmap for me.

src/win/wmouse.c lines 172-174

#SelectExpand
172// if (!(win_disp->display.flags & ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN)) { 173 SetCursorPos(x+wx, y+wy); 174// }

Trent Gamblin
Member #261
April 2000

Revision 15053 still doesn't work

I didn't commit anything yet.

Quote:

Well, if I enable the SetCursorPos call for full screen, it works for me. No corruption of the bouncer bitmap for me.

Ok, it worked for me besides the bitmap corruption, so I'll commit it.

1   2 

Go to: