Oscar Giner
Member #2,207
April 2002

Now I was listening to this:

video

m c
Member #5,337
December 2004

The last albumn that I bought was probably the latest "The Berzerker" albumn. Not as strong as their previous albums in that there are fewer standout tracks, but it still delivers their theme very well. My favourite song off that album is

video

The latest songs that I have "scouted" (as in downloaded to see if its shit or not, honest), is scar symmetry's discog. At first I thought that they were lame but they have grown on me. My favourite album from them is "Pitch Black Progress". I may buy it, IDK. T think this song is pretty good:

video

this one makes me smile:
video

Sound pretty good at 1:24+ or 3:12+

[PS] I also attached some 64kbps .ogg files of random sections that I've been working on myself. 5.ogg is my attempt at a tune in 3/4 time.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Don Freeman
Member #5,110
October 2004

I got 2 videos with their music up right now...

Phases of The Moon

video

Solace

video

--
"Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you."
"It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it."

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Here's what I'm listening to now :

Artist : Hearts Of Space
Album  : Sakura
Genre  : Traditional Japanese music
Media  : wma file recorded from the radio
Source : hos.com - program 871 

C'mon people, post more music! Or else post good places on the internet to listen to music before you buy it.

William Labbett
Member #4,486
March 2004

bassdrive.com

drum and bass

heard about it from someone here on a.cc

AMCerasoli
Member #11,955
May 2010

I use to listen my local radio... A little bit of everthing...

These days I'm mostly listen this:

http://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/603862

Trying to finish it... a gay song for my gay game...

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

It's light hearted, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it homosexual...

It sounds good, except for the staccato parts near the later middle of the song. They're too staccato, try giving them a little more sustained sound.

Trent Gamblin
Member #261
April 2000

I like that AMCERASOLI.. sounds good even outside the context of a game. Something you could add vocals to and it would still sound good.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

In the original meaning it's "happy", so...

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

AMCerasoli
Member #11,955
May 2010

Thanks guys... Well yhea since I'm used to hip-hop-rap music this sounds too much "happy" for my, but it's good for my game.

And yes I might add some voice to the song, who should I call? Beyoncé or Jennifer? ;D because I worked with Lady Gaga but I don't like how she works. ;D

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Kitty Cat
Member #2,815
October 2002

video

--
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

And yes I might add some voice to the song, who should I call? Beyoncé or Jennifer?

Matthew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Tobias Dammers
Member #2,604
August 2002

Spot-on, Matthew. You're truly gifted. :P

---
Me make music: Triofobie
---
"We need Tobias and his awesome trombone, too." - Johan Halmén

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I know you have it on a loop and are singing along.

♪♪♪♪ These days ... a gay song ... so gay gay gay gay ♪♪♪♪

8-)

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Matthew's sig said:

"Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind" 2 Kings 2:11 (NIV)

In this?
{"name":"m1252478_99120101031_SMWhirlwindmain_445x319.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/2\/12148a72326f5d89e4c3d7a5680f344f.jpg","w":444,"h":319,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/2\/12148a72326f5d89e4c3d7a5680f344f"}m1252478_99120101031_SMWhirlwindmain_445x319.jpg

Or this?
{"name":"whirlwind-6.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/4\/14aaad00dc8052e8f88e051669dd8942.jpg","w":504,"h":285,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/4\/14aaad00dc8052e8f88e051669dd8942"}whirlwind-6.jpg

Discussion?

JUST KIDDIN !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

AMCerasoli
Member #11,955
May 2010

WTF!!!?? Look what you have done to my song!! :'( I hate you I hate you!! MOM COME HERE!!

Edit: Wait a minute! I say "Gay" just once! >:(

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

It's safely assumed that "good music" is just an opinion.

Your opinion is wrong. Good music is designed by an artist to express complex emotions and meaning, deeply and accurately.

Music isn't good just because people "like it". I like lamp.

video

I'm also about to listen to the slip.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

_Kronk_
Member #12,347
November 2010

I browse dubstep on Beatport all the time. Drum and Bass/Dubstep and metalcore make up the bulk of what I listen to right now.

--------------------------------------------------
"If only our dreams were fires to ignite, then we could let the whole world burn" -Emery

My blog: http://joshuadover.tumblr.com

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

http://vimeo.com/21604065
http://vimeo.com/13639493

Solely for the purdy slo-mo visuals. I'd inline them, but they'd turn into Appleton. :P

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

1   2   3 

Go to: