This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Visual 6502
gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

http://www.visual6502.org/

A complete 6502 CPU - in javascript!

Quote:

In the summer of 2009, working from a single 6502, we exposed the silicon die, photographed its surface at high resolution and also photographed its substrate. Using these two highly detailed aligned photographs, we created vector polygon models of each of the chip's physical components - about 20,000 of them in total for the 6502. These components form circuits in a few simple ways according to how they contact each other, so by intersecting our polygons, we were able to create a complete digital model and transistor-level simulation of the chip.

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Holy reverse engineering, Batman.

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

If only I knew what to do with it.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Goalie Ca
Member #2,579
July 2002

Well, maybe i missed something in my vlsi class but those diffusion wells are quite irregularly shaped. I remember cadence and the .15u tech I designed for was quite a lot more regular.

-------------
Bah weep granah weep nini bong!

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Quote:

You can see this operation right now in your browser (except for Internet Explorer) with our interactive JavaScript simulation. We suggest a fast computer and lots of memory for this version.

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

Look at all that parallelisation!

I found the X and Y registers, and a long sequence of lines named after the mnemonics :D

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

Go to: