Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Airline Said Her Outfit Was Too Revealing

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Airline Said Her Outfit Was Too Revealing
Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

Naked feet in sandals dont smell. You all are bullshitting theorists. I know from real experiences.

In capitalist America bank robs you.

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Mine do, okey? :P

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Quote:

Mine do, okey?

I know, I can smell then from here. ;D

EDIT:
Added smiley so I wouldn't be taken seriously

Slartibartfast
Member #8,789
June 2007

Sandals are the shoe-shaped servants of Satan.
Often during a class in my university I am attacked by a foul odor, completely annihilating my ability to concentrate on the matter at hand, as well as my appetite and my will to live. Under the effects of the odor haze I slowly rotate my head backwards to find a pair of sandaled feet resting on the floor behind me, or perhaps leaning against a chair or sticking up into the air, always spreading their death, their decay, their pestilence into the air I would otherwise be breathing.
Sandals are indeed the shoe-shaped servants of Satan.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Smelly feet are the bad thing. You shouldn't wear sandals if your feet semll, but if you have non-smelly feet it's fine.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

If your feet stink, soak them in a plastic bucket of water with a half-liter of chlorine bleach thrown in for maybe 15 minutes every two or three days until they're stink free.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Michael Jensen
Member #2,870
October 2002

Lame, I start getting my posts deleted and everyone starts talking about shoes. God, I must be the only one keeping this conversation straight! :P

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Was browsing the urbandictionary.com and saw the phrase "Who let the dogs out?" but no smelly feet were listed...

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Go to: