Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Show love!

Credits go to 23yrold3yrold, Archon, Avenger, BAF, Bob, Bruce Perry, Ceagon Xylas, CGamesPlay, crazy_k, Dennis, FMC, gnolam, Goalie Ca, GullRaDriel, HardTranceFan, HoHo, Inphernic, ixilom, Jakub Wasilewski, Johan Halmén, Karadoc ~~, Kibiz0r, Kikaru, le_y_mistar, LennyLen, madpenguin, manjula, Matt Smith, Matt Weir, Matthew Leverton, MiquelFire, miran, Mokkan, nonnus29, OICW, Onewing, Paul whoknows, Rampage, randilyn, ReyBrujo, Richard Phipps, Ron Ofir, Samuel Henderson, Sevalecan, SonShadowCat, Steve Terry, Steve++, Thomas Fjellstrom, and Trezker for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Show love!
Goalie Ca
Member #2,579
July 2002

Quote:

Didn't expect anyone to love me, oh well :P

Good for you posting and not waiting around for someone to mention your name ;) Not that i wasn't doing that :P

I wub you all dis much! holds arms wide open!

-------------
Bah weep granah weep nini bong!

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

Didn't expect anyone to love me, oh well :P

Seriously, can anyone be disappointed because of that? I mean, the Internet is a place to look for information and some limited social interaction, but not to find love or friendship, IMO. That's what the real world is for.

-R

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

I already posted my list in another thread about a week ago...

--
sig used to be here

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Miran: ;D plus that song bellow that one is awesome 8-)

Quote:

Seriously, can anyone be disappointed because of that? I mean, the Internet is a place to look for information and some limited social interaction, but not to find love or friendship, IMO. That's what the real world is for.

Of course, how do we know the other person with that cool avatar and sig is real, am I right? ;D

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

Quote:

And more that I can't recall atm! (edit: like 23yrold, entheh, Bob)

Thanks, I feel so much better now ;D

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I appreciate Diana because she is so wonderful. 8-)

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Previous Post said:

Matthew Leverton,
Supreme bootliker:

I appreciate Diana because she is so wonderful. 8-)

Fixed ;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Archon
Member #4,195
January 2004

Previous Post said:

Supreme bootliker

I like boots too.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Boots never did me any wrong ...

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Paul whoknows
Member #5,081
September 2004

I love you all!:-*
I will never say it again because a true warrior never says 'I love you'.

{"name":"sam1.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/3\/5310f68de5da2b552a7db1af8c9cb6ef.jpg","w":384,"h":256,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/3\/5310f68de5da2b552a7db1af8c9cb6ef"}sam1.jpg

____

"The unlimited potential has been replaced by the concrete reality of what I programmed today." - Jordan Mechner.

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

It is impossible for me to name certain individuals who are the best. I'd say all the active members are great. Each and everyone is an individual and usually very different from others and that is what I like.

Sevalecan
Member #4,686
June 2004

Me, because no one else does. ::) ;)

TeamTerradactyl: SevalecanDragon: I should shoot you for even CONSIDERING coding like that, but I was ROFLing too hard to stand up. I love it!
My blog about computer nonsense, etc.

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

Sevalecan \o/.

I would hate to put someone over someone else, so I just love all of this community. This community is the most sane and proper community I've ever come across, and I've never felt at home with any other forum engine:).

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

wearetheborg said:

...I also like piccolo because... Well, do I really need to explain??...

Yeah, I really would like to know ;D

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

Top of the list would be bamccaig, without him it would have taken me much longer to break 1000 posts ;D

After that it would be something like:

• bob

• X-G

• BAF

• ... Everyone else

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

Me, because no one else does. ::) ;)

Best answer so far.

-R

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

I'd just forget people if I try to list all.

I love people who have helped me in any way, that's quite a lot, and people I've met, not so many.
I have to love the people who have worked on allegro, as well as people who have made libs for it.

Then there's the people who have actually done anything playable using allegro.

huggles

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight, and we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of allegros' game development community who have chosen to join us here in the allegro.cc ballroom at this time. We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the board, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody, everybody...

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody, everybody...

Sleeping? Using the toilet? Eating?

-R

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Quote:

We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight, and we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of allegros' game development community who have chosen to join us here in the allegro.cc ballroom at this time. We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the board, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody, everybody...

I believe these 8-)8-) are needed too :D

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Dennis: I love this film so much !!

Everybody , need allegro , everybody, need allegro to work ! And allegators !

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

Aye, good film it is and yay, 8-)8-) are needed also, though I personally never(or very rarely) wear any.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Thanks for the love! :)

Quote:

Shouts go out to spellcaster, TF, ST, SSC, Zaphos, RP, the Ms, mEmO, Thomas Harte, Johan Pietz, Shawn H, Matt Smith ... I could name reasons, but I don't feel like writing an essay here. :P I'm sure these new youngsters like Onewing, OICW, LennyLen, bamccaig, HardTranceFan, etc. are cool, but I don't know them well enough to "appreciate" yet. ;)

Serious demo scrolly flashbacks! 8-)

Quote:

Richard Phipps has a special place in my heart, but only when he's not acting pervy.

:o :-X

I'm not going to name people here, because I'm bound to miss someone off. But lots of friendly affection out to everyone!

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Hmmm, how about a demo hack?

Steve++
Member #1,816
January 2002

Where's my love? >:(

Go to: