Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Show love!

Credits go to 23yrold3yrold, Archon, Avenger, BAF, Bob, Bruce Perry, Ceagon Xylas, CGamesPlay, crazy_k, Dennis, FMC, gnolam, Goalie Ca, GullRaDriel, HardTranceFan, HoHo, Inphernic, ixilom, Jakub Wasilewski, Johan Halmén, Karadoc ~~, Kibiz0r, Kikaru, le_y_mistar, LennyLen, madpenguin, manjula, Matt Smith, Matt Weir, Matthew Leverton, MiquelFire, miran, Mokkan, nonnus29, OICW, Onewing, Paul whoknows, Rampage, randilyn, ReyBrujo, Richard Phipps, Ron Ofir, Samuel Henderson, Sevalecan, SonShadowCat, Steve Terry, Steve++, Thomas Fjellstrom, and Trezker for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Show love!
Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Nobody wuvs me :'(

Ron Ofir
Member #2,357
May 2002

I wuv you this much! || Who's sig was that? EDIT: Ah, it's chris'!

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Not to scale!

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

I am loving the whole community. Not only one member, because if allegro.cc was only a one member thing, there would have been no buzz around this forum.

for( it = first_allegro_member ; it <= last_allegro_member ; it ++ )
    printf( "I love you , %s ! \n" , allegro_member[ it ] -> name );

On a side note: I am perhaps a bad ass but I think that saying "X, I love you better than Y" or equal is second degree level. :-X

;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

nonnus29
Member #2,606
August 2002

Quote:

Nobody wuvs me :'(

Sorry Steve, I'm prohibited by Missouri law and history from liking a Jayhawker

I like everybody. So if no one else mentions your name, rest easy with the knowledge that nonnus29 thinks you are keen!

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

LennyLen said:

It can. A similar thread appeared on another forum I visit a month or two ago, and it ended up sparking a slew of "why do you all hate me" posts.
I think most of the members here are a bit more mature than those of that forum though, so hopefully most of us can take it.

That's just what I see coming up for this thread. I hope you're right that we are more mature(I am certainly not) here but I honestly doubt it. Love is never equally distributed and by that bound to create chaos, destruction, pain and eternal suffering(only if you let it though but it's hard to think straight after you've already been infested).:P

wearetheborg said:

Well, it's not supposed to be a list of people you love... Just people you appreciate!

In that case the thread-title is misleading.

wearetheborg said:

I appreciate Dennis because his posts in relationship threads are full of insight.

I won't appreciate you back for that, because that would feel even more artificial, unnatural and 'passively forced'.:-/

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Didn't expect anyone to love me, oh well :P

I love X-G and 23yrold :-*

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

I appreciate wearetheborg and le_y_mistar.

I also have a crush on Indeterminatus.

And finally :-*:-*:-*:-*:-* to my favourite community in the whole wide world.

p.s. shoutouts to Bruce Perry and Japanese tits and arse.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

Didn't expect anyone to love me, oh well

I like your Avatar. Kitties!

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Don't worry Steve Terry, I just forgot to add you, you're also a favourite, all around nice guy.8-)

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Yeah, everyone, kiss each other ! :-*

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Dennis said:

I won't appreciate you back for that, because that would feel even more artificial, unnatural and 'passively forced'.:-/

Hehe, it doesn't bother me at all 8-)

Steve Terry, I can't believe I forgot to mention you. You are one of the forum hotties.

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

What do you think about me, Yves?

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

wearetheborg said:

You are one of the forum hotties.

8-)

ReyBrujo
January 2001

I love everyone with more than one post here 8-)

--
RB
光子「あたしただ…奪う側に回ろうと思っただけよ」
Mitsuko's last words, Battle Royale

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Heh, I am in ;-)

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

wearetheborg said:

Hehe, it doesn't bother me at all 8-)

That's cool. You are cool.

GullRaDriel said:

Yeah, everyone, kiss each other ! :-*

/me kisses 'each other'.:-*:P:D:-[;D (Oh, the confusion of all sorts of different emotions rapidly fired in sequence.)

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Quote:

What do you think about me, Yves?

I think you're still a thirteen year old kid on a.cc
pats little baf on the head and gives a cookie. :P

You're a nice character as well, you and steve terry both seem like no-drama good all rounders.

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Exchange a sing of peace, shake hands

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Wow, this is kinda weird ::) :) 8-)

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

I like those guys who make fun of the other guys, the female members and those who have at least one game in The Depot. :-*

I make an exception for Bruce Perry, who I might or like or dislike. :-X

[edit]

Quote:

Also, LennyLen because of below.

That was strange...

-R

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

That was strange...

You haven't seen what I have below...

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I like the community as a whole. Can't explain one person actually. Other than ML, but the reason is clear. If you don't know the reason...

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Been too long since I was a "regular" so people I appreciate are old folks. Shouts go out to spellcaster, TF, ST, SSC, Zaphos, RP, the Ms, mEmO, Thomas Harte, Johan Pietz, Shawn H, Matt Smith ... I could name reasons, but I don't feel like writing an essay here. :P I'm sure these new youngsters like Onewing, OICW, LennyLen, bamccaig, HardTranceFan, etc. are cool, but I don't know them well enough to "appreciate" yet. ;)

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

That's the first time I've been called a youngster in a long time. ;D

Go to: