Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Today's Minorhack

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Today's Minorhack
CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

This thread is pushing a month old, for seriously.

The email bug is fixed. When I queried the date to finalize the proposal, I read in the date in the users local time, effectively adding his offset to yours in the email. Everything is handled in seconds since epoch now.

New features:

• I've changed the email settings page around a bit. Now the "email me before" settings work, and there is an option to only email on competitions which you expressed interest towards.

• Also new to the site is the ability to mark whether or not you are planning on participating in a competition. Marking this option (visible on the upcoming competitions page as well as on the individual competition page) is completely optional and won't affect your score if you don't participate. Right now it simply serves as a way to sign up for emails on particular competitions as well as show others a rough idea of how many people will be playing in a competition. Again, this option does not obligate you to submit or an entry, nor do you have to check it to be able to submit an entry.

Also, I changed around a lot on the site. If you notice anything being displayed wrong, let me know.

[edit]

Edited for clarity.

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Jakub Wasilewski
Member #3,653
June 2003

When I'm not logged in, it still shows: You are interested in participating in this competition. Change to "not interested".

This shows regardless of my actual status (not very surprising, considering that the site doesn't even know who I am before I log in ;)).

---------------------------
[ ChristmasHack! | My games ] :::: One CSS to style them all, One Javascript to script them, / One HTML to bring them all and in the browser bind them / In the Land of Fantasy where Standards mean something.

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

Heh, easily fixed, thanks :)

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Jakub Wasilewski
Member #3,653
June 2003

And here I thought that you upgraded the site with Allegro 5 mind control and it just knows that I'm interested in each and every MinorHack ;).

---------------------------
[ ChristmasHack! | My games ] :::: One CSS to style them all, One Javascript to script them, / One HTML to bring them all and in the browser bind them / In the Land of Fantasy where Standards mean something.

1   2   3 

Go to: