Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Post a weird fact about you..........

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Post a weird fact about you..........
Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

I can watch The Bold and the Beautiful five minutes without puking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

I have spent over $3,500 on my airsoft gear. It may not be weird but sure is depressing.

Jakub Wasilewski
Member #3,653
June 2003

Quote:

I just recently hadn't bathed in a month.

I did notice something strange when I logged in to A.cc today.

---------------------------
[ ChristmasHack! | My games ] :::: One CSS to style them all, One Javascript to script them, / One HTML to bring them all and in the browser bind them / In the Land of Fantasy where Standards mean something.

James Stanley
Member #7,275
May 2006

My feet also point inwards. My Dad calls it Pigeon Foot.

bamccaig, that sounds more like worrying than Obsessive Compulsive

Epsi
Member #5,731
April 2005

I'm often surfing on the internet at 300km/h. Oh yeah and I'm paid for that.

piccolo: "soon all new 2d alegro games will be better. after i finsh my MMRPG. my game will serve as a code reference. so you can understand and grab code from."
piccolo: "just wait until my invetion comes out its going to take the wii to the next leave of game play. it will run sony and microsoft out of busness if i dont let them use it aswell."

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

You need help. All of you.

Quote:

I just recently hadn't bathed in a month.

Especially you, though it might be hard to find volunteers to help you out.

Quote:

Also, the normal angle of my feet in a relaxed position is angled about 30 degrees outward.

The drills at quite a number of militaries place the feet at 45 degree angle and afterwards that kind of sticks, but you're a natural talent!

Edit: I hate March. I really do. March is the time when bad shit goes down.

You don't deserve my sig.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Beware the ides of March!

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

Quote:

And I have this weird dent on the back of my head I assume is not even normal.

A roughly horizontal dent on the back at the base of the skull just before it meets the spine? If so then I have that too, though at least my last two girlfriends (i.e. since I noticed it) have thought it was odd. So maybe it's uncommon but within recognised bounds?

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

When I was 11, I almost died sucked by the filtration of my uncle swimming pool.
I always have the scars :-O

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Is it just me or is Gull's Frenglish really getting worse every day?

--
sig used to be here

Kris Asick
Member #1,424
July 2001

Everything in my life is opposite the way it should be, so I'm always keeping the opposite thing in mind when stuff happens so I can take advantage of the situation.

Oh, and I can hear electricity... which sucks... IT'S FREAKING EVERYWHERE! explodes

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- http://www.pixelships.com

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- http://www.pixelships.com

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Miran said:

Is it just me or is Gull's Frenglish really getting worse every day?

That is not a weird fact about you. I am going to tell you what is the weird fact about you: you are sour without knowing why ;D

:-*

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Jakub Wasilewski
Member #3,653
June 2003

I am an alien from Alpha Centauri looking forward to taking over your puny world.

No, wait - actually my face is gray because I don't sleep too well ;). But I'm still getting ready to take over the world.

---------------------------
[ ChristmasHack! | My games ] :::: One CSS to style them all, One Javascript to script them, / One HTML to bring them all and in the browser bind them / In the Land of Fantasy where Standards mean something.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

The damn Alpha Centaurians will have to take it from us Martians first. We've spent nearly a century making these humans believe we don't exist, all the while feeding them technologies that release more and more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, and thus the fools are making their own atmosphere hospitable to us! Ah ha ha ha ha!

By the way, does anyone know what word we should use for terraforming when we're making it more like glorious Mars? We cannot waste our time with the weakling humans' languages to bother finding out.

Indeterminatus
Member #737
November 2000

Whenever I enter a (new) building (i.e., one that I've never been in), I instinctly make a map in my mind with security camera coverage, where and how many guards are standing, plus the 5 best ways to leave in case of emergency.

And before you ask, I started this before I watched "Bourne's identity".

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Quote:

I have spent over $3,500 on my airsoft gear. It may not be weird but sure is depressing.

I want to get into airsoft. I'm not sure if it's considered 'legal' in Canada though. I've heard it is a border-line topic.

Quote:

bamccaig, that sounds more like worrying than Obsessive Compulsive

Sometimes it would fit to also call it paranoia, I guess. I call it a compulsion because it's not always something I'm 'afraid' of. For example, reformatting the operating system isn't because I'm afraid something is going to fail, etc., etc. The thought of having possibly orphaned data in my system really does just feel 'unpure'. The only reason I'm compelled to reformat is because it is no longer in my mind 'flawless'. Emphasis on "in my mind" because the average person would consider something to be fine and I would still be unsatisfied with it.

I will try to think of more fitting examples and reply back later...

More weirdness: when I was young and everything was quiet I swear I could hear whispers...

Another weird thing about me is that I like both Eminem and Shania Twain music... I have 5 and 4 cds, respectively, of each. :D

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

The dent is here:
{"name":"591455","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/8\/b834ac31fe9ce97478f123e2d06da67b.gif","w":400,"h":334,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/8\/b834ac31fe9ce97478f123e2d06da67b"}591455

Best picture I could find going through only 9 pages of a Google image search. And I suck at drawing arrows it seems.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

MiquelFire: My cranium is flat at almost that exact spot!

-R

James Stanley
Member #7,275
May 2006

Everybody's is. Even that 3D image.

Kris, can you really hear electricity? That must be cool. Although, it would probably suck after a while. How do you hear it? Can you hear electromagnetic waves?

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

If you can find an indent in that spot that you can rest the tip of your finger in, and when pressing down, moving it in any direction you find an 'uphill battle' for movement from that spot, then I guess this dent I feel is normal.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Inphernic
Member #1,111
March 2001

Quote:

Oh, and I can hear electricity... which sucks... IT'S FREAKING EVERYWHERE! explodes

Not electricity, electronics.

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

You can hear a slight humming noise, very high-pitch, coming from electronics. I can hear some of it, like when someone turns on a TV without playing anything.

I have five birds as pets, and a theory about time-space travel. :-/

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

I've got a crease on the top of my head that is about 3mm deep.
I got it when I was running down the stairs and wanted to jump the last half of it. Too bad ceiling was lower than I thought.

Thomas Harte
Member #33
April 2000

Quote:

so I'm always keeping the opposite thing in mind when stuff happens so I can take advantage of the situation

My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Hmmm.. Let's see!

For a man, I have beautiful feet. 8-)

I can do a form of finger clicking at very fast speeds.

When I was younger I used to keep getting and giving electric shocks all the time. I once put a static charge into a floppy disk drive when I went to eject a disk and the light lit up and the drive whirred for a few seconds. :o

I have tight hamstrings, but I am pretty flexible in spinal twists, bends and using my hip flexors. :)

I can look in different directions with each eye at will.

Go to: