Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » avatar found

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

relpatseht: me too, so when I look especially after summer holiday again on the board I think: "who the hell is this man" and then I look at name.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

OICW said:

relpatseht: me too, so when I look especially after summer holiday again on the board I think: "who the hell is this man" and then I look at name.

Man, totally seconded ;D

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

That's the reason I haven't changed mine. If I were to make any changes it would be variations on the happy chewing goat, as to not confuse people.

for easter I added an easter basket and eggs.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

That's nice. I would do that if I had my perfect avatar. It's just that I haven't found it yet :P

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

phate
Member #2,235
April 2002

Who needs identity when you can scare people with my avatar? ;D

-----
For my next trick... ah fark it.
[Website][Twitter]

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

That spinning head has a 360 degree mouth. I wonder what would happen if the 'mouth' were to be opened.

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

phate said:

Who needs identity when you can scare people with my avatar? ;D

:o
Where did you find such a horrible thing? :P

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Andrei: it's simple, the top part of head will ascend along the vertical axis and open the view to massive funnel.
I guess that Phate has a certificate for being a human being.

"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

phate
Member #2,235
April 2002

Pedro: Some one game me it off of #allegro, I think it was entheh. Its a heavily modified version of this: http://www.binarygrind.com/files/freaky.gif

OICW: I'm human? SWEEET!!!

-----
[Website][Twitter]

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

OICW said:

it's simple, the top part of head will ascend along the vertical axis and open the view to massive funnel.

Is the top part of the head attatched to the rest of the body, or does it levitate when the mouth needs to be opened?

Is chewing accomplished by lifting the top of the head a bit and tilting it until the two rows of teeth meet at one point, and then rotating the direction of tilt so that the meeting-point of the two rows of teeth moves around in a circle? Or is chewing skipped entirely and the top of the head removed and the food just slam-dunked into the funnel?

And what about talking?

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

There's central axis inside and the top part is moving along this vertical axis. And it doesn't need to chew, the food just falls into the funnel and to stomach (I suppose that it has stomach).

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

You call that human? :P
[edit]
HoHo! :D
http://www.smartart.it/works/gentoo/larry_the_cow-full.png

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

I didn't call it human I just said that he has a certificate for it.

Trumgottist
Member #95
April 2000

(I spotted the Discworld reference.) ;)

--
"I always prefer to believe the best of everybody - it saves so much time." - Rudyard Kipling

Play my game: Frasse and the Peas of Kejick

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

/cookie

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

phate
Member #2,235
April 2002

I have worse avatars as demonstrated by the one that now sits at left 8-);D

its just a resize of this:
http://www.binarygrind.com/files/2600_love.jpg

-----
[Website][Twitter]

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

If you don't stop showing me those things I'll think you're sick. ::)

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Oh my God. I regret the joystick.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I envy it

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

It's the matter of viewpoint. I'm pretty sure that the joystick is not really happy. But from other viewpoint it could be very interesting to be a joystick or be there instead of joystick ;D

Sporus
Member #3,815
August 2003

phate: After having so much head in the animated picture, I didn't think you'd need to be given any. ::)

Trumgottist
Member #95
April 2000

Bad teeth.

--
"I always prefer to believe the best of everybody - it saves so much time." - Rudyard Kipling

Play my game: Frasse and the Peas of Kejick

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

It's just the lighting in the scene.

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Go to: