Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » avatar found

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Tero Laxström
Member #2,589
July 2002

Well a couple years in the between that I didn't even remember this place existed. And a lot of times that just didn't bother to login. :)

Mostly being busy trolling on the irc-channel a couple times in a week.

--
tlax

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

Quote:

Whose?:P

Just kidding, you can have it for yourself. :)

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

No clue what number I'm on, but I have three formats used so far. :P

PNG: 3110.png
GIF: 3110.gif
JPG: 3110.jpg

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

I can't recall any of my earlier avatars... :-/
I guess they weren't very special.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Quote:

I steal my avatars from other forums! :)

Here's one that's been making the rounds ...

http://www.section8gaming.net/forums/uploads/av-25.gif

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Seen it...but...can't...stop ....watching...can't....click.....add reply...

Okay I'm done.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

Ninja kitten mode is now in effect.

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Meow!

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

What's with people and cats. Sheesh.

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

All hail Yuri Gagarin

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

Inphernic now seems to have a bunch of guys holding together hands, and updating frequently :o
@ Dennis Busch: did you change your avatar to the crying robot because of Lucid Nightmare's poem? ;D

[edit]
Omg, I checked pixel-to-pixel now, and I realized Inphernic's avatar is Richard Phipps' avatar mirrored, colored and with the hands the former avatar had in front of it! :o

[edit 2]
inphernic.gif

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

Pedro said:

did you change your avatar to the crying robot because of Lucid Nightmare's poem?

No, because i was very... and i mean VERY depressed at that point in time. A short while later i became insane, which was reflected by the avatar previous to my current one. And my current one i have, because i was following along Richard Phipps who said in some other thread that he is on a mission to make everyone use a real picture of themselves for an avatar.8-) (But that does not imply that i am back to sanity.;))

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Quote:

Omg, I checked pixel-to-pixel now, and I realized Inphernic's avatar is Richard Phipps' avatar mirrored, colored and with the hands the former avatar had in front of it!

Here (points down) is space where you can write OMG when you find out where Chris Katko's new avatar came from. ::)

--
sig used to be here

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

http://olympus.olf.sgsnet.se:9660/phipps_partyhard.gif

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

16325zb.png
Alah akbar!

--
sig used to be here

Inphernic
Member #1,111
March 2001

http://edu.kauhajoki.fi/~juipe/stephaniephipps.gif
http://edu.kauhajoki.fi/~juipe/cmphipps.gif
http://edu.kauhajoki.fi/~juipe/phippsparty.gif

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Just what is he going to think when he sees this? :-X

--
sig used to be here

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Quote:

Omg, I checked pixel-to-pixel now, and I realized Inphernic's avatar is Richard Phipps' avatar mirrored, colored and with the hands the former avatar had in front of it!

Do they call you flash? ;D

Quote:

And my current one i have, because i was following along Richard Phipps who said in some other thread that he is on a mission to make everyone use a real picture of themselves for an avatar.

Even if everybody will have their own face as avatar I'll stay with my alter ego.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

I should make a new icon. Someday.

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

Miran said:

Just what is he going to think when he sees this?

I know. Why don't we all change our Avatars to some variation of Richard's avatar and see what he thinks when he comes back.

AE. RichardAvatarDisguise.png

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Done.

I'm changing it back first thing tomorrow morning though...

--
sig used to be here

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

In school we studied Lenin and how much of a horrible Nazi he was...

American schools must be even worse than is commonly rumoured... then again, as a Nazi, he was somewhat of a failure.

As for my avatar, it's my first and only one (though I once changed it for one day). I'm not planning on changing it anytime soon.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

Why don't we all change our Avatars to some variation of Richard's avatar and see what he thinks when he comes back.

;D

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Inphernic
Member #1,111
March 2001

Quote:

I'm changing it back first thing tomorrow morning though...

Let every day be a Phipps day; Control Center, Custom CSS/JS, copypasta under Custom CSS!

div.avatar { background: url('http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/5743/16325zb.png') no-repeat center; }
div.avatar img { position: relative; left: -200px; }

http://edu.kauhajoki.fi/~juipe/phippsday.jpg

Quote:

No, because i was very... and i mean VERY depressed at that point in time.

Tee-hee!

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

6152.jpg

ZA WARUDO!

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Go to: