Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Arrrggghhh!!!!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Arrrggghhh!!!!
NyanKoneko
Member #5,617
March 2005

Quote:

And evolution is based on similar assumptions, mainly that complexity in organisms must have developed by random chance.

Got Dam It!

For the 5th time already in this thread...

Evolution is not based on random chance!
Natural Selection is not random.

And I'll post some evidence supporting evolution later on, when I'm less tired.

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Quote:

Well, since I have not been shown this scientific work and fossil evidence yet I can still say that it is mere story-telling.

Isn't Bible just some fairytales collected, translated and rewritten by hundreds of different people during several hundreds of years? Why should anyone take it differently from e.g what brothers Grimms wrote?

Quote:

If the nervous system is already in place how does it develop the ability to process the information from the photoactive cells?

What should change? A cell just starts getting a different kind of input, the signalling and signal processing system will probably not change much at first. Later on it evolves to function better.

A simple example of brain "reconfiguration":
I red from a rather old scientific book from '60s that said when some test subjects were given glasses that turned everything they saw upside down they adapted to it in a short while and soon they saw through these lens upside up. When the lenses were removed again they saw things upside down and yet again they adopted to it quicly.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Another example of "reconfiguration": A person was in an accident, and the vision part of the brain was damaged, and after a relatively short period of time the person's brain rewired itself to use a different part of the brain to interpret the data coming from the eyes.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Also there was one person* who got shot in the head and lost almost half of her brain. She couldn't walk ever again but most of the tasks that the missing part of the brain did transferred to the healthy part.

*) I'm not quite sure if it was a female or a male. I think it was female.

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

I know, I said I'd go do other things (like sleep)...

Quote:

How does this lead to a finch becoming some other different kind of animal in the future?

It leads to a finch becoming a different type of finch (different shape of the beak, different colour pattern, different tail length, different endurance when it comes to flight...) in the short run. What sort of animal it can lead to in the long run is impossible to extrapolate because evolution is chaotic. So let's try amphibians turning into reptiles instead.
This is one possible scenario, a model if you will, for how the mechanism works in a nutshell:
This involves eggs with a shell that don't dry up in the sun and a horned skin that keeps the animal from doing the same. It's not hard to see that an amphibian A with a slightly tougher skin can stray slightly further from the water than it's cousins and stay away longer. This gives it an edge because it can then hunt for food with less competition (it's descendants will face competition from eachother, but we'll ignore that as it's irrelevant to the argument). Fast forward several generations. We now have a group of animals, descended from amphibian A that are better adapted at living on land for extended periods of time due to natural selection. Perhaps they no longer hunt for food near water (if they do, individuals moving further away face less competition in hunting, giving them another edge). Having to go back to water to water to lay eggs is a nuisance to them because it means they have to go away from their hunting ground. They need to optimise the division of their time between time spend laying eggs and time spend hunting. Some individuals try to lay eggs closer to their hunting grounds, possibly in smaller pools or puddles. If the eggs dry out or their young cannot find food there, they die out. But if the eggs do not dry out because they have a slightly tougher shell, say, and the young do manage to survive and grow up, they have an advantage: they don't have to go so far back to the water to lay their eggs, meaning they can spend more time hunting for food, meaning their competition position is better. Fast forward again through several generations of selection for tough hides and eggs with shells that evaporate less heat. At this point, the remote descendants of A are no longer dependent on water for their reproduction: they can lay their eggs in a dry environment and the young that hatch from them have a fair chance of growing up to adulthood.
But these remote descendants of A are no longer amphibian! They're reptiles, some other different kind of animal.

Quote:

I'm saying macroevolution refers to a simple organism, over thousands and millions of generations, adds new structures and functions that lead to new and more complex organisms.

If that was an explanation, it doesn't make it much clearer. How is this qualitatively different from a single cell organisim evolving to live in colonies (sponges come to mind as an example for what the end result might look like)?

Quote:

But the conclusions are biased from the get-go.

Ok, you're not getting away with that one. Cite explicit proof of that claim.

Quote:

Macroevolution is assumed to be true beforehand and then stories are made that show how the evidence "fits" the theory.

By story, do you mean a `model' or `scenario' such as I wrote above? If so, you need to learn the distinction between a made-up fabrivation out of the blue and a scientific model or scenario. You cannot seriously discuss science if you do not grasp this distinction.

Quote:

And since there are always ever-smaller problems to solve, when something doesn't fit with evolution they don't begin doubting evolution but simply appeal that future discoveries will prove them right.

It's called outlining avenues for future work and pointing to the points of the research that could be refined. You'd rather they shut up and don't do this?

Quote:

How does a mutation generate a new type of cell such as a patch of photosensitive cells?

A cell was supposed to give a signal based on the concentration of a certain molecule. By a mutation the cell stops producing this molecule but instead produces one that is slightly different. This is not recognised and the cell does not give a signal. But curiously enough, interaction with photons causes a change in the molecule that changes it into the molecule that the cell was supposed to respond to.
Bingo, photosensitive cell. Not saying that's how it went, but just scetching a possibility.

Quote:

If the nervous system is already in place how does it develop the ability to process the information from the photoactive cells?

The signals are of the same type as other nervous signals. It doesn't need to develop any special ability to process the information.
The question is analogous to how the human brain can use the visual cortex to process audio information: a nervous system is a general data processing unit.

Quote:

Where did the information come from that tells the photosensitive cells to recede?

There is no information that tells the photosensitive cells to recede, nor does it make sense to suppose there would be.
Natural variations in the shape of the creatures leads to some individuals in which the photosensitive cells are slightly receded from the surrounding tissue (we're talking invertebrates here). This is an advantage because the precious photosensitive cells are less likely to be damaged in a fight or collision. So this property is prefered by natural selection.

Quote:

This assumes that the nervous system simultaneously develops the ability to interpret what this picture means.

Not at all. Suppose you're wired to flee if you see a shadow. Say you're wired in such a way that your nervous system directly translates the signal from the photosensitive cells that detect a shadow into motion away from that direction.
If the picture is sharper, less cells are triggered and you have a more accurate sense of where the object forming the shadow is. This gives you an advantage because it means you can move away from it more directly, so it's selected for.
Actually, there's a simpler (but more schematic) explanation: if any individual is more capable that any other individual at determining where the threat is coming from, then that gives you an edge.
If there is no selection pressure for pinholes, some individuals have narrower cavities than others just by differences between individuals. Now say an individual evolves the ability to use the slightly sharper picture from his randomly narrower cavity. He has an edge. Those of his or her decsendents with a narrower cavity or a better ability to process the image have a larger edge... fast forward and you get a runaway process.

These are all fairly simple senario's for how natural selection can explain such observed properties. Don't allow yourself to be limited by your imagination of how things could have happened.

EDIT: no flames, people. Let's keep the debate civilised.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

This sort of thing has even been shown to work in SILICON. One group made a chip that could rewire itself. After a while, it redesigned itself. It was faster, and was more efficient, even part of it was blocked off due to (IIRC) interfearance.. If I could find a link, I'd give one :(

edit: I'm pretty sure it was on slash dot a couple times.. I'll see if I can't find it..

--
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Some mutations lead to an increased risk of disease or make the creature weaker than before. Why would an intelligent designer make such errors if he know the outcome in advance?

Todd Cope
Member #998
November 2000

Quote:

Isn't Bible just some fairytales collected, translated and rewritten by hundreds of different people during several hundreds of years? Why should anyone take it differently from e.g what brothers Grimms wrote?

Why do people keep bringing the Bible up? We are simply trying to determine if evolution hold up to scrutiny.

Quote:

What should change? A cell just starts getting a different kind of input, the signalling and signal processing system will probably not change much at first. Later on it evolves to function better.

But if the signal processing system does not change at first then the improved image has no benefit to the organism. Random genetic drift will in all likelihood ensure that no such thing will happen.

Quote:

Got Dam It!

For the 5th time already in this thread...

Evolution is not based on random chance!
Natural Selection is not random.

I get this! :) I extrapolated the underlying random genetic change into natural selection which was a mistake.

Quote:

I red from a rather old scientific book from '60s that said when some test subjects were given glasses that turned everything they saw upside down they adapted to it in a short while and soon they saw through these lens upside up. When the lenses were removed again they saw things upside down and yet again they adopted to it quicly.

You are talking about the human brain which is virtually the most complex thing in existence. Because this function exists in our brains (the ability to adapt to an upside down image) does not equate to that function being able to arise when it wasn't there in the first place.

Quote:

And ID is so called "real science"? Wheres your evidence?

I'm not saying ID is real science. I'm just saying evolution isn't.

Quote:

Because its to hot of an issue? Thats hardly a reason to stop investigating. Where would we be if the "curch" had actually succeded in keeping various scientists quiet?

I never said anything about the hotness of the issue, only that neither theory has merit to be studied in science classrooms. The church has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Quote:

What is "too complex"?

"Too complex" is when no known mechanism exists which can account for the complexity arising on it's own.

Quote:

In your oppinion maybe. You seem to be totally ignoring several hundred years worth of scientific study.

I'm not ignoring anything. I've looked at a lot of evidence in the past which led me to make up my mind that evolution isn't true. If someone could show me actually evidence to convince me otherwise I would change my mind. Unfortunately, so-called evidences on the side of evolution (at least what I've come across) have not convinced me. I find the evidences very weak and relying too much on story-telling.

Quote:

But then its the only "source" of "information" creationists can claim.

So what you are saying, we can discredit the Bible and because it's the only possible information source all of a sudden ID theory is falsified. Bear in mind that ID makes no appeal to the Bible for any of it's ideas.

Quote:

Let me see if I understood that. "I have not seen the edvidence, so it must be incorrect.". Sounds fishy.

Yep, it sure does. But I've seen what evolutionists call evidence and decided that it doesn't fit within the idea of actual evidence.

Quote:

Really now, TONs of edvidence has been put up for evolution, and some rather in depth easy to understand examples. Yet not ONE piece of scientific evidence has been put forward for Creation/ID besides "Life is too complex, so it had to have had help!".

Really, I read all the stuff that has been posted to support evolution on this thread and none of it actually supports the idea of macroevolution. Not even RP's link, "29+ Evidences for Macroevolution."

Quote:

We can go back to say, the Big Bang, but where did that come from, etc.

Big Bang is not science either. But that is another topic entirely.

Quote:

Random mutations. Remember? if a mutation helps the organism survive, it gets passed on. Simple concept actually.

Since no mutation has ever been demonstrated to increase the genetic information in the genome this will not work. Choose another mechanism.

Quote:

External stimuli. All organisms are constantly changing to fit thier environment (including the other organisms arround them). If one changes, so must the other, adnausium. Also, large disasters are known to speed things up. Like a volcanoe eruption, or a meteroite hit, etc.

This is dodging the issue. Natural selection does nothing but act on the existing information in the genome.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Quote:

Really, I read all the stuff that has been posted to support evolution on this thread and none of it actually supports the idea of macroevolution. Not even RP's link, "29+ Evidences for Macroevolution."

I have to say that I don't think you are really wanting to look at the evidence. We have shown you increasingly complex evidence and short of having a PHD in biology there is little else we can say. However would any evidence really be good enough for you? Would you not always want finer and finer detail? If so, is that because of your personal beliefs?

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Todd Cope said:

Since no mutation has ever been demonstrated to increase the genetic information in the genome this will not work. Choose another mechanism.

I'll quote you on this one:

Todd Cope said:

This is dodging the issue

And then I'll quote me:

Todd Cope said:

"I have not seen the edvidence, so it must be incorrect.". Sounds fishy.

Todd Cope said:

Natural selection does nothing but act on the existing information in the genome.

The genome itself is modified durring the random mutations that eventually lead to Natural Selection.

Todd Cope said:

Bear in mind that ID makes no appeal to the Bible for any of it's ideas.

Ok, from what I gather, the one main book used to "teach" ID, had been slightly modified, and was previously used as a pro creationism book. ID == Creationism, and Creationism is something right out of the bible. And while the Bible has many good things to say, Its no scientific manual.

--

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Ok, tell me if you agree with these premises:

a) The genetic code in organisms is responsible for their biology.
b) Altering the genetic code can results in changes to this biology.
c) Random mutations can change, add, or delete sections of that genetic code.
d) Natural selection can bring improvements in creatures.

I'd say you don't believe that any more than slight improvements are possible via evolution.. right?

EDIT: Also some ID articles and evolution critiques if you are interested..

Todd Cope
Member #998
November 2000

Quote:

However would any evidence really be good enough for you? Would you not always want finer and finer detail? If so, is that because of your personal beliefs?

I'm convinced that the holes will not be filled in by evolution theory. Does personal belief hinder me from seeing the evidence for what it is? I don't think so. My beliefs have changed a lot in the past few years because I find evidence and reason to change them. If I found evidence of evolution I would believe it.

I remember when I took astronomy in college. They taught the big bang and evolution as fact. They gave certain evidences which did nothing short of convince me that creationism as I had been taught in church was wrong. I was very immature then but later (finally) developed the ability to understand that what I'm told is not always true. Going back over these evidences today I am utterly unconvinced that evolution is true.

Quote:

The genome itself is modified durring the random mutations that eventually lead to Natural Selection.

What is the nature of the modification? Does it ever lead to new information being added?

Quote:

Ok, from what I gather, the one main book used to "teach" ID, had been slightly modified, and was previously used as a pro creationism book. ID == Creationism, and Creationism is something right out of the bible. And while the Bible has many good things to say, Its no scientific manual.

You are saying that because a creationist came up with an idea it is inherently wrong. There are many forms of creationism that are not in the Bible, also. The arguments that you say ID borrowed from a creationist writing do not appeal to the Bible.

Quote:

Ok, tell me if you agree with these premises:

a) The genetic code in organisms is responsible for their biology.
b) Altering the genetic code can results in changes to this biology.
c) Random mutations can change, add, or delete sections of that genetic code.
d) Natural selection can bring improvements in creatures.

I'd say you don't believe that any more than slight improvements are possible via evolution.. right?

a) yes
b) depending on what you mean by changes
c) change and delete yes, add no
d) improvements in a creature do not equal improvements on the genetic level

Quote:

Also some ID articles and evolution critiques if you are interested..

I'll surely read those, but it will be nothing new I'm sure. I've read so many of these it's not even funny.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Todd Cope said:

Does it ever lead to new information being added?

The genome itself IS the information. So in a way, it can add information, through changing.

edit:

Todd Cope said:

There are many forms of creationism that are not in the Bible, also.

Like the great Spagetti monster. ALL HAIL THE GREAT SPAGETTI MONSTER!

--

Todd Cope
Member #998
November 2000

Quote:

The genome itself IS the information. So in a way, it can add information, through changing.

Changing doesn't add anything. It only acts on what is already there.

Quote:

Like the great Spagetti monster. ALL HAIL THE GREAT SPAGETTI MONSTER!

Yes! I keep seeing this but I need to read about it.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Quote:

What is the nature of the modification? Does it ever lead to new information being added?

Single 'letter' changes and duplication of sequences. This happens in the replication process. Do not also forget the possibilty of so-called junk DNA accumulating which can later be altered and used and also viral genes.

EDIT: Copy errors do increase the amount of genetic information, which can then be changed through mutation. In fact we have a vast amount of junk genes compared to some other species..

Quote:

If I found evidence of evolution I would believe it.

And we have all given you evidence.

If you accept the premises I listed earlier than you must be assuming that an intelligent designer is manipulating the genes to create more complex and successful forms of life.

If so, how do you account for junk dna, negative mutations, 'flawed' and inferior designs, etc..?

For example, hawks have better eyesight than we do, dogs have a better sense of smell. Why do we not if through ID?

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Quote:

Why do people keep bringing the Bible up?

Just because traditional creationists assume every life form was created by god and take Bible as their evidence with all that six days/ages and no-death-before-people-sinned kinds of things.
Perhaps the question really was a bit too harsh and flammable. Hopefully it doesn't cause too much trouble.

Quote:

But I've seen what evolutionists call evidence and decided that it doesn't fit within the idea of actual evidence.

Care to bring some specific examples? I would like to see those.

Also, let me remind you of the second post in this thread. Quoting the fist link that came from the given link:

Quote:

Gary Belovsky, a professor of biological sciences at Notre Dame, said evolution is science and is not contradictory with faith in God. This month, he said, the Vatican reaffirmed Pope John Paul II's 1996 statement that evolution is "more than a hypothesis because there is proof."

Perhaps someone should have had to educate that man about ID/creationism and evolution. I would love to hear some of the things that teacher would have had said.

Quote:

How can you say it doesn't if you know what mechanism is used in meiosis to reproduce DNA?
If it is impossible then can you tell me why?

[edit]

Quote:

If I found evidence of evolution I would believe it.

could you give me some evidence about creationism that you are still holding up? Statements made so far don't sound much like an evidence to me.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Todd Cope said:

Changing doesn't add anything. It only acts on what is already there.

So if you change something, you're left with the exact same thing? The realm of genetics is fairly low level, akin to Quanum Physics/Chemistry, Did you know, if you changed ONE part of the molecule that makes up cheese whiz, you get the plastic used in regular "black" trash bags?

Change the charge of one of the electrons in a molecule, and you will get something quite different. What happens when you add a Oxygen molecule to Carbon Monoxide? Or An Oxygen molecule to a Hydrogen Monoxide? You get lovely Water.

You can't possibly claim that changing something so basic as parts of a DNA molecule won't give you something "new".

--

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

BTW:

Quote:

Junk DNA makes up at least 95 per cent of the human genome.

So.. I'd say copy errors are pretty common, or our ID is pretty poor!

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Forgot to add the link.

Behold, the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster

[edit]
Can anyone say, or better yet proove, that FSM is in any ways more wrong than ID, creationism or evolution?

[edit2]
Some more theories to teach at schools under the name of ID:
Invisible Pink Unicorn
Invisible Green Dragon

And in physics class they surely shouldn't miss the intelligent falling theory

Todd Cope
Member #998
November 2000

Quote:

Single 'letter' changes and duplication of sequences. This happens in the replication process. Do not also forget the possibilty of so-called junk DNA accumulating which can later be altered and used and also viral genes.

Examples please. Please point me to an actual experiment that shows that junk DNA accumulates and can later be used for some other function. All the experimental data I've been exposed to shows that these things don't happen in practice.

Quote:

If you accept the premises I listed earlier than you must be assuming that an intelligent designer is manipulating the genes to create more complex and successful forms of life.

I'm not assuming a designer did anything. I'm saying evolution did not do it because I've seen no evidence to convince me otherwise.

Quote:

If so, how do you account for junk dna, negative mutations, 'flawed' and inferior designs, etc..?

So-called junk DNA is being shown to have use as more data comes in. I don't know what is meant by negative mutations. Prove that the design is flawed. Inferior designs, such as the human eye being wired "backwards", are not really inferior. Noone has actually come up with a better design.

Quote:

For example, hawks have better eyesight than we do, dogs have a better sense of smell. Why do we not if through ID?

"Why" is not a relevant question. That is clearly philosophical in nature.

HoHo, I've already said we don't want to teach ID in school.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

"Why" is not a relevant question

Sure it is, the argument here is ID, so far the design has been anything BUT intelligent.

--

Todd Cope
Member #998
November 2000

Quote:

Sure it is, the argument here is ID, so far the design has been anything BUT intelligent.

We can't even begin to create anything as amazing as what is seen in the biological world and yet we consider ourselves intelligent. If we can't do it then that makes us unintelligent. Still, you are not substantiating evolution's claims.

Also, ID does not claim that things are as good now as they were when whatever intelligent cause decided to act. Natural selection only serves to take away information over time so "flawed design" could be said to be a prediction of ID.

Quote:

So.. I'd say copy errors are pretty common, or our ID is pretty poor!

Or our understanding of the function of the genes within the genome is severly lacking. To do what evolutionist like to do and appeal to the future, I can say that all that junk DNA will one day be found to have function.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Just because we HAVEN'T done it, doesn't mean we CAN'T.

Quote:

we consider ourselves intelligent

Relatively. Though aparently we are only the 3rd most intelligent spiecies on the planet.

Quote:

I can say that all that junk DNA will one day be found to have function.

Almost certianly, but its code will probably have mutated, to become usefull.

--

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Sure!

Quote:

Please point me to an actual experiment that shows that junk DNA accumulates and can later be used for some other function.

[url http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/evolution/mg18625045.400]

Quote:

ONE piece of so-called "junk" DNA appears to have a surprising role. In voles at least, a particular stretch of non-coding DNA seems to control a male's fidelity.

Larry Young and Elizabeth Hammock at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, bred two strains of prairie voles. Each had different lengths of "microsatellite" DNA in a gene encoding a receptor for the hormone vasopressin. Microsatellites are repetitive DNA sequences which, like all junk DNA, do not code for proteins.

The strains differed in length by just 19 base pairs; a small difference, but enough to change the voles' behaviour. Males with the longer sequence were more attentive to their partners when offered a choice of another female, and spent more time with their pups (Science, vol 308, p 1630). In lab tests the researchers also found that the longer sequence increased enzyme activity.

Quote:

I'm not assuming a designer did anything. I'm saying evolution did not do it because I've seen no evidence to convince me otherwise.

Evolution is a method of natural selection. If you don't believe in this or that small changes can lead upto large changes then you must believe in some kind of designer.

You can't have your cake and eat it!

Quote:

I don't know what is meant by negative mutations. Prove that the design is flawed.

Cystic Fibrosis is a good example here:

Quote:

Cystic fibrosis is a fatal disease in which thick mucous clogs the lungs and pancreas, trapping bacteria and harming digestion.

One in 25 people in the UK are carriers of the faulty CF gene.

The most common mutation is one which leads the body's cells to make abnormal versions of a protein called deltaF508, although there are several other mutations which can cause the condition.

Quote:

Noone has actually come up with a better design.

I presented examples of birds which have better eyesight. Other animals have superior abilities in other senses.

Todd Cope
Member #998
November 2000

Quote:

Just because we HAVEN'T done it, doesn't mean we CAN'T.

Do you think we can really improve on DNA? It is the most efficient information storage medium in existence. I doubt anything better is even possible.

Quote:

ONE piece of so-called "junk" DNA appears to have a surprising role. In voles at least, a particular stretch of non-coding DNA seems to control a male's fidelity.

Larry Young and Elizabeth Hammock at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, bred two strains of prairie voles. Each had different lengths of "microsatellite" DNA in a gene encoding a receptor for the hormone vasopressin. Microsatellites are repetitive DNA sequences which, like all junk DNA, do not code for proteins.

The strains differed in length by just 19 base pairs; a small difference, but enough to change the voles' behaviour. Males with the longer sequence were more attentive to their partners when offered a choice of another female, and spent more time with their pups (Science, vol 308, p 1630). In lab tests the researchers also found that the longer sequence increased enzyme activity.

This shows that the so-called junk DNA actually has function. Also, it never specifies if the two strains of voles came from the same parent vole. If not then the difference of the length of the DNA sequence could be accounted for by information loss instead of gain. If they came from the same parent, did the parent have more total information than the final strains which were used in the experiment?

Quote:

Evolution is a method of natural selection.

I don't understand this statement. If you are trying to say natural selection leads to evolution you are only partially right. Natural selection leads to changes but does not add new information.

Quote:

I presented examples of birds which have better eyesight. Other animals have superior abilities in other senses.

Who says all organisms need to have the best of everything to function the way they are supposed to?

Go to: