Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Nutella?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Nutella?
Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

But I'm trying to avoid junky food, so I guess I would expect that, from the sound of it.

It's a chocolate spread with hazel nuts. Hardly junky.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Chocolate == junky. I don't like getting fat.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Chocolate == One of the essential things of life ;)

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

But for breakfast? What's next? Fat bacon and eggs for breakfast? Oh wait...

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Surt
Member #273
April 2000

I just ate a jar last friday.

Here in Australia Nutella comes in little plastic packets with a foil cover which get packed into school kiddies lunch boxes, with a little plastic spoon.

---
--
-

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

There's nothing wrong with a fatty breakfast/dinner. In fact on Saturday when I was at my parents I had bacon, egg, fried bread, sausages, beans and a glass of full fat milk to wash it down. :)

Absolutely gorgeous.. Because I don't have it too often. ;)

Oscar Giner
Member #2,207
April 2002

Quote:

Chocolate == junky. I don't like getting fat.

I eat a lot of chocolate and and slamm cakes but I'm not fat (in fact I'm too slim). If you have a good diet, you can perfectly eat these things without problems.

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

bacon, egg, fried bread, sausages, beans and a glass of full fat milk to wash it down.

I can't stand anything so heavy on an empty stomach personally...
I really need something sweet for breakfast.

Quote:

(in fact I'm too slim)

As for that, so am I. Not as bad as I used to be, but still too thin.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

I'm slim as well. Actually that's normally something I have for dinner (on odd occasions) and not for breakfast itself. For breakfast I normally have two slices of toast and a cup of tea. :)

Oscar Giner
Member #2,207
April 2002

Yes, I also eat that for dinner, but not for breakfast. For breakfast I usually just take milk, and latter I eat a sandwich.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Quote:

If you have a good diet, you can perfectly eat these things without problems.

Well, my diet needs work. :P Granted, it ain't bad, but I don't have any strong desire for chocolate and it ain't gonna help my cause, so ...

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

México: We have Nutella (or at least had) and Ferrero Rocher... I don't use to eat whole jars of Nutella, is too much. Here our white bread is not suitable for Nutella, is very salty. It's better with a slice of packaged bread, the 'kids' version, it's sweeter.

-R

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

usa: they have nutella, marmite, and probably anything you can imagine (and some you can't) if you know where to look.

Marmite stuff is nasty though... I can't remember if I've had nutella or not. I do believe I may have tried it once many years ago.

Marcello

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Quote:

Well, my diet needs work.

Mine too :(

I have this majorly bad problem.
I'm almost always hungry, but never want to eat anything! It's driving me absolutely insane, because I've been going to the gym trying to gain some weight... but when I reach for anything healthy* I feel like I'm going to vomit.. not because I hate the taste, but because I just don't want to eat it. Even though I'm practically starving. I was thinking I just needed more variety in my diet, but I'm not sure.

I'm still eating fine and getting my daily nutrients. It's just that I need more than that if I want to gain weight :P

• by "healthy", I mean almost anything other than vegetables. You can't gain weight eatting vegetables, otherwise I would probably be a few hundred pounds over weight ;D

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

i think you should read this :P

you should also trye to spread it on crackers :) :)

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Bnah, screw breakfast. The most I have for breakfast these days is usually a cup of tea. :P

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

1   2   3 

Go to: