Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Nutella?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Nutella?
FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Do you people know what Nutella is?

Do you like it?

in this moment i'm eating a slice of bread with nutella ;D

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

kazzmir
Member #1,786
December 2001

is it different from gnutella? if not, then I dont use it much.

or,. is it some sort of food?

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Kazzmir: It's like a chocolate spread.

I use to like it when I was a kid. Haven't even tried it since I was about 10 though, and couldn't imagine myself spreading chocolate-like spreads on bread nowadays..

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Quote:

It's like a chocolate spread.

something more, something less :)

Where are your from Derezo? i think you are somewhere in Europe...

Quote:

I use to like it when I was a kid. Haven't even tried it since I was about 10 though, and couldn't imagine myself spreading chocolate-like spreads on bread nowadays..

i has nothing to do with age... ;) you do still eat solid chocolat, right?

Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Not Europe. Canada, eh?

Quote:

you do still eat solid chocolat, right?

Nope. :)

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Quote:

Canada

cool! i didn't think Nutella was known out of the old continent

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Yeah, we've had it for as long as I can remember anyway.. :)

We've got commercials too. They never look very appetizing to me..

"One cup of roasted hazel nuts..."
SMOTHERED ON BREAD!? Have you gone mad!? :o

When I was a kid though, I remember eating it with a spoon when mom wasn't looking. Yuck.

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Now you made me hungry! But why would you spread it on bread when you can it as is with a spoon ;D

--
sig used to be here

imaxcs
Member #4,036
November 2003

Ever eaten white bread with much butter and even more nutella? Grrrrreat!!!! I eat it regularly.

Rob Fletcher
Member #2,830
October 2002

It's not just chocolate! It's chocolate-hazelnut spread! It's the tastiest way to get calories into you. It's amazingly easy to sit down with a spoon and work through a tub of nutella. Tasty!

Those of you who think it's an exotic European dish may have possibly already enjoyed some. See, this stuff is made by Ferrero. Makers of the hazelnut-chocolate treat The Rocher. Next time you eat a Rocher, you'll notice that there is a tasty dollop of nutella in the middle. It's the same stuff.

Geez, now I'm hungry.

Rob

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Quote:

But why would you spread it on bread when you can it as is with a spoon?

you've got a point;D

Breakman79
Member #1,236
April 2001

Ugh, chocolate spread from a jar. That's almost as bad as the marshmallow spread from a jar. Although it doesn't come anywhere close to the vomit inducing smell and taste of Circus Peanuts. Oh god, I feel like I'm going to be sick just thinking about those little orange horrors. :-X

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Quote:

Ugh, chocolate spread from a jar. That's almost as bad as the marshmallow spread from a jar.

What's wrong with you people? Chocolate is good by definition. I like chocolate.

--
sig used to be here

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Quote:

Chocolate is good by definition. I like chocolate.

:)

Breakman79
Member #1,236
April 2001

Chocolate cake, ice cream, and candy bars are OK. Super concentrated Hersey's syrup and that stuff that looks like chocolate mucus from a jar are just plain evil.

Mars
Member #971
February 2001

You should shut up if you have never tasted Nutella. I wouldn't even call it chocolate spread, it's more a sort of nougat-hazelnut-chocolate spread. It's vastly superior to any mere chocolate spread.

Oh, and probably you people over the ocean miss the real experience because the recipe is regionally altered. Just like burgers at MacDonalds.

That said, I prefer Nusspli. It's cheaper and stays smooth for longer durations after it has been opened. Or at least I imagine that.

--
This posting is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

deps
Member #3,858
September 2003

I loved nutella a couple of years ago.
I wonder why i stopped buying it...

---
Layers are good, all good things have layers, like onions. Good things also stink. - Trezker
I now have a page and a blog!

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

Never seen Nutella before i got to sweeden, here we eat "sjokonøtt" :)

Oscar Giner
Member #2,207
April 2002

Here we don't have nutella (or at least I haven't heard about it), but we have nocilla.

But we have Ferrero Rocher.

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

You people define off-topic.

Marcello

Torbjörn Josefsson
Member #1,048
September 2000

Fact: The Dutch eat sandwiches with nutella And candy-sprinkles (or what it's called) on them for lunch... DON'T DENY IT! IV'E SEEN IT! :)

--
Specialization is for insects

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

lets try something...

everyone who posts in this thread tells the name of the nation he lives in and if he has the privildge to buy and taste Nutella ;D;D

i start ;):
Italy, yes i have Nutella :D

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

Norway, never seen it here

Breakman79
Member #1,236
April 2001

Mars said:

You should shut up if you have never tasted Nutella.

Yep, you're quite right. I've never tasted Nutella before so I don't have any right to bash it. In reality it probably tastes pretty good. Is it really sweet though; because, that's actually my problem. I have reactive hypoglycemia so uber sweet foods tend to make me rather ill. I can eat unsweetend chocolate without problem but that's not a whole lot of fun.

1   2   3 

Go to: