Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Girly stuff

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Girly stuff
manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

Since i'm one of the few girls here, might as well discuss stuff that guys don't talk about such as guys, nail polish, hairstraighteners and crap. Also anime, Captain Picard and Wolverine's arse.

kazzmir
Member #1,786
December 2001

And who is going to discuss it with you?

Paul Pridham
Member #250
April 2000

Girls talk about crap? Eww!

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

I have a lot of girl friends (with space, best to lear the distinction early if you want to discuss stuff on this forum;)), and I'm supposedly a girly guy - so we talk about lots of girly stuff.
Never about hairstraighteners and nail polish, though. We do talk about guys (well, they do, I talk back about girls) and Captain Picard, though. I think we covered Wolverine at some point.

;D

EDIT: kazzmir, your avatar just expired from the cache... I hate the new one :P

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

... lucky bastards.

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

see ppl are talking already! aren't there any other girls around here?

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Anime is not a girl thing!

Anyway, There are times I think I was meant to be born a girl... cough

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

yes anime is for boys too

IronBob
Member #3,248
February 2003

there is some ... but they are sure in the minority. and this isnt really the best place for a girl. just take a look at the main page post results. see the winning category.

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

they said the same thing when i started karate

IronBob
Member #3,248
February 2003

well i doubt they have a poll where the winning category is pervert in the forums. but o well.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Look for a "Hi I'm new here" type thread made by Angel Child. (Last girl before you to sign as far as I can remember)

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Well girl wise there is Nicholle but I don't know of any other girls on Allegro.CC:(.

kazzmir
Member #1,786
December 2001

Quote:

EDIT: kazzmir, your avatar just expired from the cache... I hate the new one

Dont you recognize them? Its the mooninites from aqua teen hunger force. I think its pretty funny, anyway. Well if enough people hate my avatar ill go back to jubie.

at least im not going off topic becuase there is no topic. :P

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

oooh well
well u guys can give me your opinion on Wolverine's arse then

IronBob
Member #3,248
February 2003

... o very funny.

... ask 23, he knows it well.

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

Quote:

aren't there any other girls around here?

Where's Nicholle and crazy_k when somebody needs them?

---
"Even the best spellcaster can't transmute bread into bread." - spellcaster

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

There's also the member formerly known as Sakuera but she won't admit she's a girl for some reason...

--
sig used to be here

Ultio
Member #1,336
April 2001

And me. ;)

---
"It's nice knowing that someday, the software I write will just be pirated by millions of people." :-/
http://loomsoft.net | Zep's Dreamland | Allegro Newbie Tutorials

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

Dont you recognize them?

No.

Quote:

Its the mooninites from aqua teen hunger force.

Ah, thanks, that clarifies it ::)
It's more that the colours hurt my eyes than anything else though.
Funny thing is, your old avatar hasn't expired from this machine yet. Makes for interesting browsing to be sure ;D

Quote:

well u guys can give me your opinion on Wolverine's arse then

I'll try after I've actually seen the movie. I don't know a thing about guys though.

For the girl stuff, you can also look up a thread called `It's official' where some guys were actually revealed to be girls by some website.
As for real girls, I think there's about five or six that have posted over the past months or so. Speaking of AC - where is she???

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

Evert: This one? :P

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

Do these girls code? if so, wow true geekettes! I look up to them

IronBob
Member #3,248
February 2003

im pretty sure most of them do. you know ive never actually seen a true female programmer. such a rarity.

Goalie Ca
Member #2,579
July 2002

I only know a few girls on forum sites. The most i've ever known to be active on a single site was 5!

At school its much the same, you see i'm an engineering student and i take a lot of math, physics, comp sci, and engineering classes. I never many girls :( They're all taking arts and business and such.

Why can't more girls be interrested in cool stuff.

-------------
Bah weep granah weep nini bong!

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Quote:

Why can't more girls be interrested in cool stuff?

Because girls are stupid and think arts and business is cool... :P:);):P

--
sig used to be here

Go to: