Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » The Depot » Any girls out there?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Any girls out there?
SPOON
Member #1,099
March 2001

YOU PROBLABLY KILLED THIS ACCOUnT TOO!

StevenVI
Member #562
July 2000

It's interesting how we've made a big deal over this, SPOON got the honor of posting the 100th reply on this thread...
...wow, so it was his inbred sister all along...
;)

SPOON
Member #1,099
March 2001

hey you know this is Sp0oN also. See how sly I am.
heres the equasuion:
Sp0oN(the one who got banned) = SPOON
its genious im actually the SAME GUY. I hope that NICHOLLE doesn't HACK IN to my computer and freeze my wingdings with her mad skillz :p

Justin Todd
Member #267
April 2000

Your dad knows Wesley Willis? Thats damn insane. I just got this Howard Stern interview with Wesley Willis and its damn hilarious- do you have it?
My favorite songs are:
-Suck My Dogs Dick
-Rock And Roll McDonnalds
-The Chicken Cow
oh yeah... Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Regards,

Justin Todd
www.diversedev.com

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

Would this be the first thread on allegro.cc to receive over 100 replies then? That sez a lot... (and so duz us :-)

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

Nope, the nationalities thread is still ahead with 128 posts!
(and that's counting the 8 replies made by Spoon :-)

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

StevenVI
Member #562
July 2000

Some other good Wesley Willis songs are:
-Birdman Kicked My Ass
-I Wupped Batman's Ass
-Drink That Whiskey
-I Can't Drive
-Blood, Guts, And Firetrucks
-Amie (it's pretty funny hearing him sing it if you know the original)
-Alanis Morisette
I'm not sure which song "Suck My Dog's Dick" is cause he's got so many similar songs (i.e. "Suck My Doberman's Dick", "Suck A Polar Bear's Dick", "Suck A Carabou's Dick", etc).
I downloaded that interview off napster when I was looking to see if anyone had stuff by him on there... it woulda been better if he were on Mancow (a Chicago song... from his hometown, sheesh) but Mancow isn't a fan... oh well :P. I'm suprised that Stern didn't take the opportunity to insult him during that interview... they're competitors to anyone who doesn't know... and both of 'em are pretty stupid, too :P.
If we all start talking about Wesley Willis and how he's influenced our lives this thread can reach 150, c'mon, we can do it!
Wesley has influenced my life in many ways. One of the most recent way's he's influenced my life is in my art style. I was at work supposed to be working, and I was given some markers to write prices on books cause the bookstore I work for is having a big sale where we're getting rid of all the old books that nobody cares about... it's gonna look like a garage sale with the quality of the prices on the books :P. Anyways, though, I started drawing some Wesley Willis-style buses and I think I'm gonna pin it up as well as a few other pictures I drew while I was supposed to be working in my boss's office... I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it :P.

StevenVI
Member #562
July 2000

oops, not a Chicago song, a Chicago show. Radio show, that is... actually, he's got a TV show now... I'm not gonna go into that, though :P

Jeremias Raziel
Member #581
August 2000

Aren't we gonna chat a little bit here?
If somebody would take a look on this, he could easily say:
People are writing the story of their life in this Forum, without taking care of the name of the thread
That's just what i think, though.
Also, I really like this sort of communication, seeing that even a programmer can have a life, even a funny, musical entertained or whatever life!
The only worse thing is, that i sometimes don't get the point out of a word or a joke, cause I'm no ami (that's how we call american)
but just to be fair:
American's couldn't read this "ä=ae ü=ue ö=oe" or "üöäß" on their pc, unless they install something, like language support for german or whatever language this comes from (i'm speaking german, 'cause I'm from Austria!)
Just to add:
I ment weak, not week - woman/girls are making normal man weak, so I think:
WOMEN FOR PRESIDENT!
WOMEN FOR POWER!
WOMEN FOR S... - oops, that's not what i wanted to say -:)
Just kidding around - happy day to all of you...
BTW: Can someone tell me a valid/non-valid handy (maybe you call it mobile-phone) number? I'm really interested how it looks - mine just looks like...uhm...well...
The number of one of my friends is: 0664/3783299 or +43664/3783299 where the / is only to say: +43664 is for the whole net..
Wow, that's a lot of blabbing - maybe i should repost this to get a better count -:)
Ls

Gabhonga
Member #1,247
February 2001

hey I think it's nice, people here are refreshingly liveley compared to (zzZZZzzz) most other newsgroups about programmin'... and people here are even nice enough to respond to real basic-, newbie- (so called "lamer-") questions...unlike the ("rtfm!!!"-style) arragance/ignorance one is likely to see in other forums/chatrooms/irc channels...
yeäh, the döüble dötted chärächterz äre sö dämn nice....so wie der erste mal den zweiten sah, der sagte dem "wie wunderbar, was gestern geschah, habe ein mädchen gesehen, und's war sofort um mich geschehen..!", doch leider hat er eines nicht beachtet, nämlich das ein tranvestit männer nicht mag sondern verachtet...
like when everyone's posting nonsense here, I think I should do so, too (just be shure I'm not drifting to far from the mainstream)...
in germany mobile phone numbers are very structured, here an example header:
byte 0 :pointer to neurons in your head wich should contain the following number, but contain just some "void" flag and a comment to search for the number in your little black notebook...
byte 1-2: "01"
byte 3-4: "6x" or "7x" where 6/7 indicate it to be a mobile-phone numer and "x" is a number indicating the "net" of the phone...
constellations I know for the 1st 4 digits:
"0171","0172","0173","0174","0177","0178";
"0162","0163" ...I haven't seen other yet...
byte 5-11: a pointer to a mobilephone in that net...
gnaaa...writing this one was boring, ergo: coding is way more fun than wasting one's time replying to a way stupid post like this...

--------------------------------------------------------
sigs suck

Mike Farrell
Member #248
April 2000

My comments on this 100+ post thread:
A.) Wesley willis is a stupid idiot! and is a waste of life energy.
B.) Spoon is a stupid dork that doesn't do anything constructive with his free time.
C.) I like many of the different personallities of the ppl on this site as well...let's just not forget to answer the poor newbie questions in the programming section :)
D.) .......nooh!
Ok I'm done.....

Justin Todd
Member #267
April 2000

mfarrell said,
--------------------------------
Wesley willis is a stupid idiot!
--------------------------------
Take it back dammit! Damn you!! Take it back!

Regards,

Justin Todd
www.diversedev.com

wit
Member #858
November 2000

Nice to see lost fanatics here that would even kill for their stars.
:D
WIT

StevenVI
Member #562
July 2000

He's just a maniac with a synthesizer... let him do what he wants to do...
...personally I find the music to be entertaining, although don't listen to one album for too long, it'll get really repetetive and you'll go insane :P.

rockslave
Member #873
January 2001

Hey, Matthew, did you really ban spOon? Sorry if I started such an useless thread, I just got curious if only men use this site.
And NO, I'm not writing here to get larger post stuff. Aren't you able to reset the post count? I think that would be a nice punishment!

Funklord
Member #467
June 2000

Hey!
Any Thai chicks here?

----------------------
[ Me payge | Me shoutcast (128k) | Me in aktOin! | Me OS | Me friends ]

Age is inversely proportional to how much drink you've had - Funklord

Gabhonga
Member #1,247
February 2001

GNAaaaaaAAaaAaaaAaaaarrrghlll...
;-}

--------------------------------------------------------
sigs suck

rockslave
Member #873
January 2001

Matthew whaddya think of showing the most answered questions? Hehe I think I shouldn't even be beaten by that ages thread!

Go to: