Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Ban Bambams

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Ban Bambams
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Until it calms down. I'm sick of reading so much trash from god, jesus and satan. It is pure flood and spam.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

This is what happens when atheists preach Christianity.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

EDIT
Looks like you got your wish rmbeer. :/

I think banning bambams is overkill. He's mentally ill, and he needs our help. I understand not wanting allegro.cc to be anyone's personal platform, but cmon.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Everyone here has already tried. This goes beyond needing help.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Just ignore it ?

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Go to: