Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » More Sexual Sense: How The Fuck Do You Not See This

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
More Sexual Sense: How The Fuck Do You Not See This
bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

She drank all the coffee!

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

This is Robert A. Heinleins "Crazy Years". I was going to add to this, but everything from TDS to "reparations" about something from 120 years ago is so blatantly insane, especially with our current potato-in-chief running common sense into the ground makes it, well, crazy!

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

If I had to listen to that kind of speech, I'd ask "Sorry, what was your main thought, when you started talking?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

l j
Member #10,584
January 2009

Why do you subject yourself to opinions you clearly will never agree with? It's like you're trying to sabotage yourself and make yourself upset.

Is that not required to get a broader view of the world?

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

All my opinions are guaranteed by algorithms and the establishment to show only one viewpoint. 8-)

Also, the iraq war was about freedom... and.... wmds... and stuff... i guess.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Go to: