Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » COMPLAINTS!!!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
COMPLAINTS!!!
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

These are some of my many complaints. Anyone can do the same in this thread and let go show your frustrations.

1) GNU/Linux: DRM is broken and most resolutions don't work.
2) GNU/Linux: Every time I use SSH, the rest of the connections start to fail regardless of what network interface is. Also if there is an error in a connection, that error is transferred to any other open connection.
3) GNU/Linux: OOM Kill is dead. It doesn't do its job.
4) GNU/Linux: It has a massive increase in intentional leaks. It's already like Windows.
5) GNU/Linux: It starts with 500MB of memory. It's already like Windows.
6) GNU/Linux: I want use 32 bits system.
7) HTTP and its derivatives are a complete broken garbage.
8) All browsers are complete broken trash.
9) You are obliged to use points 7 and 8.
10) I can't open blender.
11) I haven't eaten ice cream in years.
12) I can't get anyone to finance my projects.
13) Matthew leaves allegro.cc and does not delegate to anyone.
14) I never get motivation to create things. (Code, drawing, writing, music, etc.)

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

15) I hate bamccaig emoticons!!
16) bamccaig need chose one better video transmission.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

RmBeer2 said:

16) bamccaig need chose one better video transmission.

He probably should have chosen this one.

edit:

Oops. I forgot to register my complaint.

It's that this, this, this and this can fade into obscurity but this will probably live forever.

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

I feel that point 11 may be fixable, not sure about the others.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

I feel that point 11 may be fixable, not sure about the others.

Ice cream is just gelato's less flavoursome cousin.

dthompson
Member #5,749
April 2005

Calm down baby, have a piece of cheese.

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

All I keep seeing is 10 and 12 together.

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Damn it's mostly same faces that were here over a decade ago :o

I remember you guys explaining me I should make my thoughts in clearer English, and how to place that bitmap, or rotate this shit :D

It was in 2007. A.cc is like my English alma mater :D

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I hate when a visionary sees a problem and takes action in a movie, he is labelled a "villain" and the "heroes" stop him.1

(1)Senator Palpatine in the "Star Wars" movies.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Okay, w/e sith fetish...

1. Not enough complaints on the complaints thread.
2. Windows firewall is like swiss cheese.
3. I can't remember the root passwords to half my VMs or I never knew them.
4. Life is expensive and I have no money.
5. No stable income
6. Not getting paid for my work yet.
7. Would like to be self employed.
8. HTML is not made for layout.
9. CSS can only do so much.
10. JS is like a tease. Of course you have access to the DOM! But can you do anything sensible with it other than actively play merry go round with elements?
11. Java was a failed attempt at making C++ cool again.
12. I can't remember the last time I ran a Java app.
13. Java's Swing and GUI api is no good.
14. My GUI is still not 'done'.
15. I wish I could work for myself but I can't find any good programmers to work with me.
16. Go back to 15.

MJR RYNLDO
>:(

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

RmBeer2 said:

13) Matthew leaves allegro.cc and does not delegate to anyone.

ML is busy on the Skynet project, the due date is coming up. Another reference to a movie in which the visionary is labelled "evil".

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@Bob Keane :
I understand that any visionary is a villain, or at least treated as such in any system or society. It is what happens in reality and not in movies. :/

Go to: