Member #12,293
October 2010

Seriously, guys, this is just fucking embarassing. Keep your bibles shut. >:(

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Polybios said:

Seriously, guys, this is just fucking embarrassing. Keep your bibles shut. >:(

I own three Bible (KJV, NKJV and NIV) plus an audio bible (NIV) and Strong's Exhaustive Concordance as well as the many online resources available to study it in depth. I have read the KJV and NIV cover to cover and I will NEVER SHUT THEM!

Now Edgar and I may disagree on some relatively minor things, and honestly, we shouldn't be debating this, at least not in public. But in the end, I have a GREAT DEAL OF RESPECT for the man who believes in GOD as I do. Who believes in Jesus who died for both of us, as I do. And who has the conviction to stand up for his beliefs, which I respect. And perhaps I don't show him the respect like I should, and for that I apologize, but in the end, I look forward to the Kingdom of God, whatever and wherever you believe that will be, and I hope he is there where we can someday maybe laugh at how stupid we both were... and then enjoy eternity without having to ever put up with mockers or scoffers ever again.

We disagree on doctrine, which is healthy, even in scientific communities it is healthy to challenge certain assumptions, even if you're wrong about your ideas (and that may be me, we will see someday) as it can still teach you things.

But I will always respect Edgar and anyone else that believes. I don't think any of us, including myself has all the facts exactly right. And I wish him and others who believe well. God can take care of the rest.

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

There no things like afterlife. Nor there are things like hell or paradise. Grow up, YOLO.

And that's also true because I (like the big I) wrote it. It's now a part of my Genesis, TLTS.

Now to the only real question that matters, asked by the famous Bruce Perry: where the fuck had fork 1 gone ? ;-p

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

the famous Bruce Perry

<3

I'm not sure what I did to earn that :)

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

You're wandering here for at least 16/17 years, which makes you famous for someone like me who's 'only' a 13/14 years old member.

Plus you read, write, and speak French ^^

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

This thread just confirms I should be ordered priest of The Church of the Subgenious.

Thank-you guys. :)

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Rodolfo Lam
Member #16,045
August 2015

Soo... Fork 1 will be like HL3? (At least before Epistle 3)

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Just something I whipped up. ;)

{"name":"611303","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/9\/a\/9a8757705e05c80e9c5b9210c7875625.jpg","w":800,"h":533,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/9\/a\/9a8757705e05c80e9c5b9210c7875625"}611303

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Neil Roy said:

Just something I whipped up.

I just saw this. It's what my room will look like when I get the toy I just bought myself in the other fork of this thread.

1   2 

Go to: