Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » untitled

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
untitled
Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

{"name":"608971","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/9\/a9a572986058812f488e20f25da86032.png","w":975,"h":270,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/9\/a9a572986058812f488e20f25da86032"}608971
{"name":"608972","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/f\/ff27ee6ae200d453a28794e96a1a8e12.png","w":740,"h":102,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/f\/ff27ee6ae200d453a28794e96a1a8e12"}608972

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Need more context.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Just a trip down memory lane.

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

M.I.A.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Tobias is still active in IRC.

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

Yeah, the shark one is in irc a lot still at least :)

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Some cool cats. I wonder what they're up to now?

These are the one's I'm able to recognize:

Sorroco
X-G
AlexGSquadron?
Manjula
jhukson

evert
Thomas
Richard Phipps

Ultio
NightHacker
spellcaster
good bytes
thomas harte
golieca

chris barry
Onewing
memo

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

I remember the avatars as follows (could be wrong):

?, ?, ?, X-G, Kanzure, ?, Richard Phipps, ?, ?, ?

Evert, indeterminatus, manjula, BillyBob, ?, Tobias Dammers, Dustin Dettmer, Dario ff, ?, ?, ?

Paul Pridham, Krystof Klucszek(sp?), ?, ?, ?, ?, spellcaster, good bytes, Thomas Harte, ?

23yrold3yrold, Oscar Giner, Neil Walker, nonnus29, ?, ?, ?, memo

Many of the ? look familiar but the mind currently does not remember the names.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Some of the others not mentioned yet: wearetheborg, hardtrancefan, SailorMoonChild, ReyBrujo

Felix-The-Ghost
Member #9,729
April 2008

Where's picolo?

==========================
<--- The ghost with the most!
---------------------------
[Website] [Youtube]

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Where's picolo?

He's probably wherever his time machine sent him.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

The poor bastard probably sent himself back in time to where you had to fight for food without a way back. :-[

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Thewhatnow?

You don't deserve my sig.

Yodhe23
Member #8,726
June 2007

spellcaster was one of the nicest most enlightening (for me from a programming pov) kind posters I had come across.
Actually that applies to a lot of those old crew, very helpful people indeed.

www.justanotherturn.com

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I think if I was gone, probably nobody would notice.

--

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

Who are you?

--

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

It's not funny how you need someone to point out that someone who you are used to be around has been missing for some time now. I remember that during my Amsterdam visit two years ago we went with down the memory lane with Evert and Andrei and now it seems that both of them are having more fun with their real lives. By the way, Arthur, I think you're missing Andrei there in the OP.

I think if I was gone, probably nobody would notice.

Don't worry, the time someone would bring up the memory lane trip, we would remember ;) I seem to remember quite a lot of people from the OP simply by their avatar and I still can assign a (nick)name to them.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

Oh, talked with Andrei about that a couple weeks ago when I ran into him at the train station. We said we should have another allegro.cc meetup in Amsterdam or nearby at least. But we concluded that neither of us would be likely to try and organize anything :p

--

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Aw, now I feel terrible I haven't thought about that earlier :( I've been in Amsterdam from the October 17th to 21st, we could have done something. On Friday I was in Rotterdam, then moved to stay with my friend in Amsterdam who's moving out after 3 years of living there, and then on Tuesday I've returned to Rotterdam airport with a stop at Delft.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

OICW said:

I think you're missing Andrei there in the OP.

He hasn't been gone all that long, and he doesn't have an avatar.

Sirocco
Member #88
April 2000

These are the one's I'm able to recognize:

Sorroco

That ain't me. Besides, I'm still hanging around.

-->
Graphic file formats used to fascinate me, but now I find them rather satanic.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

SailorMoonChild lives 5 minutes away from me and is doing fine with her family.

1   2   3 

Go to: