Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Avatar Upgrade

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Inphernic
Member #1,111
March 2001

Quote:

Inphernic: I didn't know you had invented anime. :'(
But then, I didn't mean to join teh gang... if you are going to sue me because of that I can stop doing it, you know?

So you using that face is all just a big coincidence, right‽ I call shens. You have been found guilty of a second degree premeditated failure, and are hereby sentenced to 72 hours of Cotton Eye Joe and bee****.

m c
Member #5,337
December 2004

Anime? Are those eyes actually from something?

Anime eyes are typically unnatrually gigantic and glassy, so i doubt it's just random to say that. Unfortunately a google image on x-g or Inphernic eyes didn't show anything usefull...

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

jhuuskon: Yes, that is the mongler, just like here, posted even before the original mongler image... I like how X-G remembers the past ;)

[edit]
Inphernic: :'( Too sad for me.

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I encourage any and all avatar variations, no matter what references they pertain to.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

Bah, how can you upgrade perfection? 10-98tan.gif

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

If that's your idea of perfection, then the ugly english women and the english men who like 'em makes a lot more sense now. ;D

You don't deserve my sig.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

red_goat.png

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

jhuuskon: Avatars and women are different things. The avatar is perfect <3
I don't know any english women so I can't say a thing there...

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Sevalecan
Member #4,686
June 2004

Perhaps I'm late, and maybe my work isn't considered 'art', but here:

http://sevsoft.ath.cx:800/~sev/sheep.jpg

Half way through I realized I wasn't very good at this, so thats where I crapped out.

TeamTerradactyl: SevalecanDragon: I should shoot you for even CONSIDERING coding like that, but I was ROFLing too hard to stand up. I love it!
My blog about computer nonsense, etc.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

omg super saiyan sheep :o

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Archon
Member #4,195
January 2004

Quote:

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA

Too fast! If you follow Dragonball Z, you'd figure out that in 1 post (episode), you'd say half of it, and only release it in your next post.

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

I can't double post. So it'd be like...
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
WhatthehellwhyamIwaitingforsomedumbdudetofullychargesomesillynamedpowerbeamIthinkIshouldjustkillhimrightaway
punch death
:D

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

yeah, I never understood that. It's like in horror movies where the person just sits there and screams instead of running away.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

Maybe they rely too much on their natural defense methods... like um; they say you scream when scared so you'd scare your enemy off too... sooo... when the big dude with a big bloody chainsaw shows up, they just scream to death hoping they can turn the villains away, since even burning to ashes doesn't seem to work. Too bad for them it will usually just lead them to an even more gruesome death.

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

1   2 

Go to: