Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Programming Questions » A real gooooooood way to learn the win 32 bit APi

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
A real gooooooood way to learn the win 32 bit APi
Hard Rock
Member #1,547
September 2001

Quote:

i forgot where, but i will email it to you. it was a limited time download from microsoft press or i will post it on my site, you can download it , it is about 2 meg i think.

Its more than that, I downloaded it, but i gave up trying to read the stuff off the monitor and just bought it.(i mean 1000+pages on the monitor is a real pain, and my monitor is 5 years old and blurry).

If you want to download the full version its not hard to find, it took me a while at first, but looking ive found several sites that have it, even the official dev-c++ site links to where you can find a copy.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

The CD that comes with the book has an electronic version, so I guess that's been floating around. I have it installed at work and read it on break :)

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

1   2   3 

Go to: