Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Searching for an old thread

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Searching for an old thread
Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I am looking for a thread I posted last year. I don't remember the title, but can find the date. Is it possible to look up threads by date posted?

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

Try clicking on "Show recent threads..." here and selecting your date. (you might have to try each separate forum in turn)
Otherwise I think the number in the URL (e.g. https://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/618019) increases monotonically with post date so you could 'bisect' to find your post, perhaps.
Good luck!

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

That worked, thanks Peter.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Go to: