This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
the rent is too damn high
Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

BAF said:

I waited in line all night, in the sleet and rain

Was there a discount for Black Friday?

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Today my brother noticed that Canadian Tire was selling relatively high end Roomba models at half price (~225 instead of ~450). I rushed over to Canadian Tire (after spending 45 minutes clearing the snow storm off my car), but alas I was too late. They were sold out and not accepting rain checks. I came home and told my brother the news and starting looking online for competitors' deals on the same model, but none of them had it. Then it occurred to me to try ordering from Canadian Tire online. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear like they do that, but we did manage to convince a remote store to order some in and sell them to us at the sale price. ;D In about two weeks I should have an automatic vacuum for only $225. :D

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

I paid 30€ for my vacuum cleaner and it takes me only 5 minutes to vacuum my apartment. It also came with scented dust bags so my bachelord pad smells ominously fresh after vacuuming. :-*

You don't deserve my sig.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I said:

Today my brother noticed that Canadian Tire was selling relatively high end Roomba models at half price (~225 instead of ~450). I rushed over to Canadian Tire (after spending 45 minutes clearing the snow storm off my car), but alas I was too late. They were sold out and not accepting rain checks. I came home and told my brother the news and starting looking online for competitors' deals on the same model, but none of them had it. Then it occurred to me to try ordering from Canadian Tire online. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear like they do that, but we did manage to convince a remote store to order some in and sell them to us at the sale price. ;D In about two weeks I should have an automatic vacuum for only $225. :D

OK, fuck Canadian Tire then. They're reneging on the deal. >:(

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Say goodbye to too damn high rent. >:(

The closing date is set for Tuesday. :-*

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Noo.. The month old thread can not leave us :(

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Not to fear! The Minecraft Halloween Update thread is still going, and the poll still asks for who will win the soccer game.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

and the poll still asks for who will win the soccer game.

;D ;D ;D

Too bad Spain has really won though, otherwise it would've been really nice to see it suggesting a wrong team. I had to check in wiki who was the champion though -.-

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Don't forget Mah Sekrit Projact, I think it'll survive two months.

On a completely different issue, why am I not getting a marker in this textbox? This is the second time it happens and it's pretty weird to type in my text without it.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

jhuuskon said:

toxic green bathroom

video

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I finally closed on the house today. :-*

Just need to stockpile a little more cash, and I'll be set for early retirement. >:(

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

decepto
Member #7,102
April 2006

--------------------------------------------------
Boom!

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

decepto said:

title=hot-chicks-room

Yes!

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Go to: