Oooh guess what,,,
Dizzy Egg

You are bunch of sheltered middle class jargon-spouting-dickheads, and I hate you all.

Chris Katko

Blimey.

Felix-The-Ghost

I don't care if you hate me just keep making music

Edgar Reynaldo

We hate you too wanker! :D

type568

Oh dear. I'm hated by an egg. & I envy the egg for having such a wonderful weed.. Life isn't fair.

Dizzy Egg

...man...I don't know what to say...I feel so ashamed I f*****g love you guys, I check a.cc at least 50+ times a day (Leverton could confirm)...I don't know what happened...one minute I was writing some music, having a smoke, drinking a beer, next minute I'm on all my usual hangouts telling everyone I think they're a c**t...maybe need some help I dunno....really am sorry guys that was just way out there, weird, and uncalled for. Will not happen again. ???

type568

Just share some of your weed with us. ;)

Dizzy Egg

Come round to mine! I have all we need!

Gideon Weems

Dizzy is an angry, little egg, full of hate and spite.

bamccaig
Dizzy Egg said:

...man...I don't know what to say...I feel so ashamed I f*****g love you guys, I check a.cc at least 50+ times a day (Leverton could confirm)...I don't know what happened...one minute I was writing some music, having a smoke, drinking a beer, next minute I'm on all my usual hangouts telling everyone I think they're a c**t...maybe need some help I dunno....really am sorry guys that was just way out there, weird, and uncalled for. Will not happen again. ???

I've been there. I imagine most of us have. Alcohol can sometimes bring that out of you, but I don't know that it's right to blame the alcohol. I imagine that was bottled up and needed letting out. Albeit, I don't condone alcohol either because it is bad for you. For those that don't drink: good. Don't. Anyway, moving on... It's good for you to let that out, Dizzy. Now try to channel that energy into a song and maybe you'll make something extra special. >:(

Personally, I seem to recurrently reach a point where I feel like burning all of my bridges. I've been successful at burning several. I regret some, but some I think were necessary. Others I've failed to burn and I'm glad because I didn't really want them gone anyway. It's probably only a matter of time though. >:(

In any case, Dizzy, you are pretty cool, and I'd be sad if you were lost to us. :-*

furinkan

Well, my day just got more fun!

Thomas Fjellstrom

you should have seen his facebook feed!

furinkan

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411985188855534/

If you're gonna be like that, join my local "hate group". :D

type568
Dizzy Egg said:

Come round to mine! I have all we need!

A'right. What's the airport closest to you? :D

Peter Hull

... and yet, is there not an element of truth in this?

All power to the Egg!

Thread #613885. Printed from Allegro.cc