Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Oooh guess what,,,

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Oooh guess what,,,
Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

You are bunch of sheltered middle class jargon-spouting-dickheads, and I hate you all.

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Blimey.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Felix-The-Ghost
Member #9,729
April 2008

I don't care if you hate me just keep making music

==========================
<--- The ghost with the most!
---------------------------
[Website] [Youtube]

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Oh dear. I'm hated by an egg. & I envy the egg for having such a wonderful weed.. Life isn't fair.

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

...man...I don't know what to say...I feel so ashamed I f*****g love you guys, I check a.cc at least 50+ times a day (Leverton could confirm)...I don't know what happened...one minute I was writing some music, having a smoke, drinking a beer, next minute I'm on all my usual hangouts telling everyone I think they're a c**t...maybe need some help I dunno....really am sorry guys that was just way out there, weird, and uncalled for. Will not happen again. ???

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Just share some of your weed with us. ;)

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

Come round to mine! I have all we need!

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Dizzy is an angry, little egg, full of hate and spite.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Dizzy Egg said:

...man...I don't know what to say...I feel so ashamed I f*****g love you guys, I check a.cc at least 50+ times a day (Leverton could confirm)...I don't know what happened...one minute I was writing some music, having a smoke, drinking a beer, next minute I'm on all my usual hangouts telling everyone I think they're a c**t...maybe need some help I dunno....really am sorry guys that was just way out there, weird, and uncalled for. Will not happen again. ???

I've been there. I imagine most of us have. Alcohol can sometimes bring that out of you, but I don't know that it's right to blame the alcohol. I imagine that was bottled up and needed letting out. Albeit, I don't condone alcohol either because it is bad for you. For those that don't drink: good. Don't. Anyway, moving on... It's good for you to let that out, Dizzy. Now try to channel that energy into a song and maybe you'll make something extra special. >:(

Personally, I seem to recurrently reach a point where I feel like burning all of my bridges. I've been successful at burning several. I regret some, but some I think were necessary. Others I've failed to burn and I'm glad because I didn't really want them gone anyway. It's probably only a matter of time though. >:(

In any case, Dizzy, you are pretty cool, and I'd be sad if you were lost to us. :-*

furinkan
Member #10,271
October 2008

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

you should have seen his facebook feed!

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

furinkan
Member #10,271
October 2008

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Dizzy Egg said:

Come round to mine! I have all we need!

A'right. What's the airport closest to you? :D

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

... and yet, is there not an element of truth in this?

All power to the Egg!

Go to: