July 2003

Quote:

But I like subway sand witches best.

ahem...:
http://homepages.compuserve.de/DennisTapier/allegroforum/SUBWAYSANDWITCH.PNG

NyanKoneko
Member #5,617
March 2005

Dennis, you're the greatest artist ever!

Felipe Maia
Member #6,190
September 2005

Best food, hrm, Macaxeira Frita? Bet no one knows what that is, hrm. Sushi? That one everybody knows. What else? Hrm... Feijoada? Maybe pople will know... Hrm, everything that's good tasty...

Pravit
Member #5,648
March 2005

Quote:

Basically, a taco is a tortilla with meat and sauce. The best tacos are 'al pastor' (shepperd?), with some pinneaple, cilantro and onion. You can add some guacamole or hot souce, and they're delicious!

Hey, they use those big hunks of meat to make gyros/doener too(another one of my favorite foods)!

When you say sauce, is it a special sauce used for tacos, or can it just be salsa? Because tortillas with meat and sauce sound quite familiar to the tacos I'm familiar with. Except they usually fold them up when they serve them. Do you eat the tacos just like that on the plate or do you fold them up first?

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

NyanKoneko said:

Dennis, you're the greatest artist ever!

I guess, i should feel flattered now.:P

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

My favorite food would be a Korean dish that I've never seen spelled, but is pronounced something like "Gol-bee". Roasted ribs or something, it's practially burnt. If you like the ends of meat loaf you'd love this.

Earlier somebody asked where the term "redneck" comes from, I heard a long time ago that the U.S. southern cotten farmers that were too poor to own slaves got their necks burnt red from tending the cotten, they were so poor that they didn't live as well as real slaves. They'd still treat the slaves they met in town or wherever badly though (the dreaded 'n' word). To the wealthier plantation owners it was kind of funny to watch.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

NyanKoneko
Member #5,617
March 2005

Yeah, that's why rednecks are associated with the south. +)

EDIT:
Speaking of which.... Did people hear about the million-more march that celebrated the 10th anniversary of the million man march?

President Bush's approval rating among the black population is right now at 2%.

http://media.michigandaily.com/vimages/shared/vnews/stories/4355e5b176d3e-37-1.jpg

EDIT 2:
My source of 2% approval rating: http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=55028

Archon
Member #4,195
January 2004

Quote:

2%

How'd he get in?

NyanKoneko
Member #5,617
March 2005

Quote:

How'd he get in?

Throw in a dash of crooked elections.
Add a pinch of homophobia.
Take the moral high ground and rally the christian right as a born-again christian.
And finally, mix it all together with a war on terror and public fear.

I kid, of course, but that's the feeling I got after the 2004 election.

Tobias Dammers
Member #2,604
August 2002

He's so lucky black people aren't allowed to vote in the US.
I have 2 monitors (15" at 800x600 and 17" at 1200 x 960) as well, and I use them for coding (console in small monitor, editor / proggy in large one), for music transcriptions (notation software on large display, mp3 player and documentation on smaller one), also for file copying (drag from one display to other). Otherwise, to have some background stuff running on the smaller monitor (like cd burning, file copying, downloading) while working on the large one.
And yes I like food, but there's so many different kinds, making me choose is really really cruel...

---
Me make music: Triofobie
---
"We need Tobias and his awesome trombone, too." - Johan Halmén

Jonny Cook
Member #4,055
November 2003

You're kidding, right?

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

you'll never know :p

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

NyanKoneko
Member #5,617
March 2005

Quote:

You're kidding, right?

I don't think anyone was flat-out lieing or anything anywhere in this thread. So no, no one is kidding. :P

SailorMoonchld
Member #3,814
August 2003

Pretty desktop Nyankoneko! It's sooo cute!

I have an anime avatar. He may have been referring to me. But Peach Girl is my favorite anime/manga atm. :) So whatever. ::)

Sabrina: I've sigged you, will you sig me? -Thomas Fjellstrom

12-06-07

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

Quote:

He may have been referring to me.

Yes unfortunately he has a lot of built up anger towards you. :o

Go to: