Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Aahahahaha

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Aahahahaha
Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

I dislike subtitles, because when I'm watching TV I don't want to be reading ;) I haven't had a problem with the voice-actors they put on foreign shows here in the US, so I guess I'm spoiled.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

I love subtitles, especially in anime :P. I've come to the point where I read it, but hear it at the same time, and often I don't even need to read the subtitles to know whats being said :o

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Hey Mark, excuse me, I'm on my way to 37-68. I kind of got hung up - It's raining out here. I'm on my way in to Dallas. Uh, Jerry's probably gunna be calling you to find out where I'm at, if he cannot get a hold of me, I'm sure, so, uh, I though, wooah, uh, woaaaaaah... man I just had a wreck RIGHT in front of me.

This guy ran a red light, and hit, uh, hit, four old ladies in an, in an, Impala. Just kinda clipped them and turned them around right in front of me. Man, that was close. Oh, now this guy is getting out of his car. He's gotta, got a white shirt on and a tie, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He's throwin' his hands up in the air, like he, like it was their fault.

Oh, hold on! He's goin' over to their window. She's rollin' down her window. Oh, man! I think she sprayed him with pepper spray! Man, He's on his face, and he's on his knees. She's gettin' out, she's beatin' him with an umbrella! Now, the other women are gettin out too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There's one woman with a little black purse, and she's tomahawkin' him man. She looks like a twinbelt 20hp jackhammer, Bwualualulawua. We got another woman's that's ... HAHAHAHAHAHA ... she's hittin him like he's got a cattle prod, man, she's got an umbrella and she's stick it in his side. Oh no!

There's another one. It's a little woman that looks like mother goose! HAHAHA! She's got ..AHH! She beaned him. She beaned him. She's got this bag, she's got... AH she beaned him. It's huge, it's about the size of her. She's about four foot nothin. She hit him over the head, everything went all over the place, her Bible fell... AHA! She just hit him on the head with a Bible. HAHAHAHAHHAAH! She picked this Bible up, and she lifted it way over her head, it was a hardbacked, ??? version.

AHAHA. THey are still beating the hell out of this guy. She picked this Bible up and raised it up above her head and just beaned the guy. This guy is not getting up! Oh they're still, ah my gosh, they are still hitting him. The woman with the little black purse is still.. all pieces... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH, Okay. He's up off the ground, he's AHAHAHAHAHAAH. The little ol' woman is just beatin' him again with that big bag. He's running to his car, he's outa here!... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, the little bitty mother goose woman... she's talkin' to him as he's driving off. HAHA! I wish you would have been here, man. Oh, this is too good! HAHAHAHAH. Oh! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I..I.. gotta go. HAHA.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

I can't believe you took the time to do that ML....

Cody Harris
Member #4,406
March 2004

What's Jack in the Box?

---------------------------------
Homepage - Art (Photography)
I'm QBasicer on #allegro on Freenode.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Jack in teh Box is a fast food restaurant, I thought they kinda went out of business a while back because of some food poisoning issues. I still see em today though, my dad used to tell me that they used Kangaroo meat and stuff.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Quote:

I can't believe you took the time to do that ML....

I don't type with just two fingers...

juvinious
Member #5,145
October 2004

I miss jack in the crack! :P
That place is awesome, especially their sourdough burger.
I don't think jack in the box exists on the eastern side of the US. It's like how you can't find a safeway supermarket on the east coast or a pigleywigley on the west coast. ;D

Cody Harris
Member #4,406
March 2004

What a retarded name for a restruant (sp, I know)... But a good one for fast food.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Uhhh...I haven't seen a safeway where I am (southern cali).
But I see Jack in the Crack all the time. Not as often as say McD or Del Taco, but it's not like it's endangered.
And I thought it was horse meat?

RallyMonkey
Member #4,615
May 2004

Damnit. I used to love Jack in the Box. But they are testing out a new restaurant called JBX. And they decided to use Boise as the testing site. And JBX has horrible food.

UPDATE: Yuummmmm Del Taco. We are getting one here, it is opening sometime in April. I can't wait. Now we just need an In-N-Out and a Wienerschnitzel.

NOTICE: This post's grammar/spelling/puncuation is definitive. English is frequently inaccurate.
---
"Puppet Sex!!!!" - Goalie Ca

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Quote:

In-N-Out

Aren't you a little too young for such things.

Cody Harris
Member #4,406
March 2004

I like eating at A&W and Tim Hortons as well as Pizza Delight and Greco.

RallyMonkey
Member #4,615
May 2004

A little too young for In-N-Out? Are you crazy? I was born and raised on Californian food. Thank you very much.

NOTICE: This post's grammar/spelling/puncuation is definitive. English is frequently inaccurate.
---

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

sigh I know you caught what I meant but whatever.

RallyMonkey
Member #4,615
May 2004

Woah, actually I didn't catch the innuendo until you posted that. Excuse me.

---

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

I still don't get it...
And didn't we just have a discussion on fast food ;)

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

sigh I know you caught what I meant but whatever.

Not everyone attaches sexual connotations to everything they read. :P

Quote:

ed, ??? version

NVI? Perhaps, he said "NIV" wrong in the heat of the moment. :)

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

NVI is what I heard, but how in the world could he tell if it was an NIV Bible? He's far enough away that you cannot hear the crash or the fight, but he can make out the type of Bible. And they want us to believe it's true... ::)

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

How could he tell it was a bible period?

Marcello

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Bibles are usually distinct. Leather cover, gold colored writing on them. Usually big and thick unless you got the pocket bibles.
But indeed it sounds fishy. It doesn't matter if it's real though, does it? Television shows aren't real (and some would contest the same for even reality shows) and yet some of us still enjoy their humor. ed. on rare occasion.

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Quote:

Not everyone attaches sexual connotations to everything they read.

I don't, but fanny pack always makes me smile ;)

As for fast food, you Americans really need a proper fish supper to understand what good fast food is (though you'd never find one in London.)

Neil.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

1   2   3 

Go to: