Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Females...

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3   4 
Females...
ImLeftFooted
Member #3,935
October 2003

An unfinished IRC conversation.. (with part messages removed)

<DDustin> so theres this chic at school that ive been screwing around with for the last couple days
<DDustin> we had kind of established that we didnt want to go out, but screwing around would be fun
<DDustin> or at least i thought we had
<DDustin> so anyway, yesterday i was kissing her neck when she asked me if i liked her
<DDustin> and i wasnt really thinking, i just wanted her to stop talking, so i said the first thing that came to mind to try and end the conversation
<DDustin> so i said "ya your chill"
<DDustin> and as soon as i said it i realised it was a mistake
<DDustin> and then she went on for like 10 minutes trying to ask me how much i liked her
<jotham> hah
<DDustin> and wanted me to scale it or something
<DDustin> (the whole time im kissing her and stuff)
<DDustin> so it was kinda funny
<DDustin> but anyway, she had to go to work, and told me to write her a note saying how much i liked her on a scale from 1 to 10
<DDustin> and 10 reasons why that was or something
<DDustin> and ofcourse i didnt
<DDustin> and so today at school when she found out she said that we cant be friends then
<jotham> hah
<DDustin> i dont get why its so complicated =P
<DDustin> i mean, im horny, shes horny, what more do ya need
<jotham> girls :)

<DDustin> well anyway, what do you guys think i should do with the other chic?
<DDustin> the one that got said we cant be friends cause of the note
<DDustin> i think by 'friends' she meant we cant screw around, as we were in the middle of school
<DDustin> and rumors spread like wildfire

So what do you guys think I should do? I really donno :-/. I thought about calling her up and telling her that actually I like her, but I donno.

I kinda see how i messed it up, i probably came across as an i dont care about you just wanna screw around with you kind of guy yesterday, but thats not true, i swear! I just dont really want the whole drama that comes with 'dating' in highschool.

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

It's clear you two want different things out of it. If you can't reconcile the two goals, there's nothing you can do. Move on.

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

Torbjörn Josefsson
Member #1,048
September 2000

Women come from a parallell dimension governed by advice and personality tests read in girl magazines and spied from Sex in the City

"Establishing that you didn't want to go out" was probably just a test of some arcane and insanely complicated type

Sometimes you can confuse and stall them by demanding that they first answer their own questions before you do.

They don't seem to change much over time, so just learn to live with it

Your horniness will forever be used as a weapon against you :)

--
Specialization is for insects

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

Sex is overrated :)

-----
The loyal minion of Bob Keane.

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

You didn't want to? But... didn't you just say... that you... did?

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

Sex is overrated

Darn right. :)

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Torbjörn Josefsson
Member #1,048
September 2000

from your comments I guess you people (AngelChild, Chris Katko) have Had sex pretty recently? ;)

--

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Must destroy.. mental image of Rubber duck toy and Final Fantasy character in bed.. Noooo!!

Torbjörn Josefsson
Member #1,048
September 2000

Phipps: I'm sure there is some weird fetish-site for that kind of stuff :)

--

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Quote:

from your comments I guess you people (AngelChild, Chris Katko) have Had sex pretty recently? ;)

No, they just have their priorities straight. :)

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

If you don't like her, then don't lead her on.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Doesn't have to like her to want to have sex with her.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Dustin needs to find someone who only wants sex, not a relationship. Not telling the girl that's what he wants is only going to cause pain and problems.

So, tell her that's what you want. Or find someone else.. :)

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

To have sex with someone, that someone must want it too. If she feels hurt she won't want to have sex with you. So you don't really have a choice, but to get another 'friend'.

Quote:

Sex is overrated

Bad/poor sex often leads to this misconception. Self-repression often leads to bad/poor sex. ;D

-R

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Quote:

Sex is overrated

I don't know about that I'm 1 month and 3 weeks from having my first son from having 'overrated sex'.:)

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

You could interpret that as a bad thing, you know.

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Sex for reproduction and sex for pleasure are two different things. :)

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

the sexbuddy is a myth.
Sex and emotions cannot be separated in the long run.

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

If bringing life into this world can be looked upon as being bad then there is no good to be found in this life. There is nothing better than bringing a life into this world and knowing that you had a hand in it.

hazul
Member #4,338
February 2004

A hand, eh? You don't get kids by doing that, you know ;)

"Multiplayer is actually the best way of not programming a good AI" -ReyBrujo

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Manjula: For you, maybe. ???

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

If bringing life into this world can be looked upon as being bad then there is no good to be found in this life. There is nothing better than bringing a life into this world and knowing that you had a hand in it.

Has anyone actually said that reproduction is looked down upon?

-----sig:

ImLeftFooted
Member #3,935
October 2003

Well we wouldn't have had sex for a while anyway. Not that I wouldnt be up for it, but I know she wouldnt.

I was practicaly in love with this other chic about 2 weeks ago, and she claimed she was too. But then like 2 days later she came to me and told me that she really didnt want a boyfriend right now. Aparently I was too much drama or something.

So now anyway when we see each other in the hall and stuff we dont talk anymore, and she tries pretty hard to avoid me. Its getting better I suppose.

Things like what happened two weeks ago just seem to happen over and over with me, I just cant seem to find someone that i could seriously 'go out' with. And its also really anoying in HS, because 'going out' with someone is as good as being on a stage in front of all her friends, analysizing your every move. And then ofcourse after its all over, not only will the girl not talk to you anymore, but their friends wont either.

So.. yeah, thats why I dont want to date her. Highschoolers just suck to date :P.

Also:
Angrychild I really like and agree with your point. But why is it that girls almost always run the show? I've seen girls try to fit me into the mold of 'trying to get in their pants' or 'after them'. Whatever happened to two people being attracted to each other and deciding to go out? Thats how I was trained to do it. Sometimes it feels like im in a physcological mine field, just trying to keep my dignity with these chics.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

It's not worth it buddy. Just get a fleshlight.

1   2   3   4 

Go to: