Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » The bots are winning...

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
The bots are winning...
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Aargh! Bob we need you.

I recently released the latest version of my library Eagle. Lots of work has gone into it, including solving a nasty race condition in my mutex class. Docs and doxygen are producing garbage right now, so I have no docs except for old ones. I expect I will re-release this version with fixed docs when I can figure it out.

What's new with you peeps?

Feel free to frequently frequent our frequency, rock 108KFMW.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Hey Edgar. Long time no C. Just popping in to see how this place is doing.

It's so sad to see it so quiet now.

I haven't been programming much at all. Just dealing with the loss of my wife and working around it.

I started toying with the idea of making a more modern, Deluxe Pacman 3 recently. I whipped up a new title screen and some base code. I need more motivation as my get up and go, got up and left me. :-/

Hope you're doing well.

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

AceBlkwell
Member #13,038
July 2011

Sorry for your lost Neil.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Hi Neil, nice to see you. Yep, the crickets are chirping here. Hope you're holding up with all you've got to deal with. Deluxe Pacman 3? Aren't you tired of Pacman yet? I mean your DP2 is about as good as it gets I think. I've been working on my 3D maze code and using the Kruskal algroithm to remove faces from rooms and create a path through the maze.

Ace, thanks for sticking around.

Who else is lurking still? ;D

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I'm still lurking.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

I'm still popping in now and then!

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

DanielH
Member #934
January 2001

Daily check-in just for a hope of activity.

Things are not quite dead. The majority of us moved to the Allegro Discord server or #allegro IRCnet chat (which also has a connection to Discord).

It's only slightly more lively, but we do get some good discussion here and there.

I have no words Neil, but sending the good vibes towards you.

An update to Deluxe Pacman sounds great!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: