Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Site Slowdown?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Site Slowdown?
Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

How long has Off-Topic Ordeals taken ~23 seconds to load? I apologize if I'm beating a dead horse; this is new to me.

I also apologize for failing to keep the topic alive. If you know, you know...

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

The site is just not as stable in general. I can't even get the main page to load at times.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Well, if the whole thing goes under, gentlemen, it has been a pleasure playing with you.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

guilt
Member #2,553
July 2002

I'm looking to clean up my old depot and stuff and I don't think I've even been able to get hold of @matthew.leverton :(

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

Wow Guilt that's a blast from the past! What have you been up to?

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

on-topic: I suggested Matt to upload the site to Gitsomething so we can help updating the site and keep it up. ::)

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

https://wallpapers.com/images/high/emo-crying-anime-girl-e36gnrlasdxuexv1-e36gnrlasdxuexv1.jpg
Every time allegro.cc doesn't work, I huddle in a corner between torrents of tears screaming that they are tearing my soul and breaking my heart, my life will not be the same, the world is paint to black, and rivers filled of blood, the sky turn rotting of eyes and laughts, all is a wasteful pains, i turn in all broken bones, swallow nails and razors to counter all the pain I feel.
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

If the site seems slow, it's because it can't handle the load of all the new users signing up...

Go to: