Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » The Depot » Eagle 0pt8pt5 released! Allegro 5.2.8GIT included!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Eagle 0pt8pt5 released! Allegro 5.2.8GIT included!
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

{"name":"giphy-downsized-large.gif","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/e\/be404f23f7fea08ca1aa649a1b6595bd.gif","w":454,"h":409,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/e\/be404f23f7fea08ca1aa649a1b6595bd"}giphy-downsized-large.gif

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

DISCORD!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

[ RMBEER BURN ALL ]

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Quit whining. :/

I have an IRC channel too, but nobody uses it. You're welcome to ask questions here or on Discord or arrange a time to meet me on IRC.

EDIT
Looks like the Linux build needs a little work. I'll fix it up and get back to you.

APPEND
Linux build is fixed now!!!! Try the latest source release today!
https://github.com/EdgarReynaldo/EagleGUI/releases/tag/v0pt8pt5pt1

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Good work with the Eagle! :D

One tip, create as many screenshots as you can of multiple features at the same time on your GUI. That makes it more attractive and credible for people. And put all in the README.md

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Go to: