Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Any Idea Related Dry Cleaing Game Development

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Any Idea Related Dry Cleaing Game Development
KristinaAzarenk
Member #23,219
May 2022

I am looking for an idea about game development related to the laundry/dry cleaning for advertising of one of our project.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

One of the most popular games at the local arcade bar is a classic game called Tapper. The arcade bar has basically all of the top arcade hits, a few SNES/NES booths, but Tapper seems to consistently get a good amount of attention.

{"name":"613207","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/9\/b92058088ffa0c99d6d6990010e768ea.png","w":1372,"h":1278,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/9\/b92058088ffa0c99d6d6990010e768ea"}613207

The gameplay is really simple. You move your bar tender up and down between the 4 "beer serving" stations and serve beers to customers. To "serve a beer", you pull a lever down quickly and release it. The trick is the customers come in waves, and you have to serve every customer, and/or catch returning glasses that come back.

I'd recommend using similar gameplay, but adapt it to loading washing machines and serving customers with laundry. The gameplay is super simple (anybody can play it). The game design is also simple (it's single-screen gameplay, there's only 4 positions the player can be at).

Many versions were made for different systems. You might play this version here: https://archive.org/details/arcade_rbtapper

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

DanielH
Member #934
January 2001

I was going to suggest the same thing.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

How do you get mustard out of a white t-shirt?

You buy a replacement shirt from my store 😎.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: