Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Links

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Links
Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

This is an old problem, but I just thought it would be nice if when I clicked on a link, that it opens up a new tab/window with the link rather than replacing this website with it. I've clicked on links without thinking and lost my place on Allegro.cc.

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

torhu
Member #2,727
September 2002

Yeah, I usually middle click, Ctrl-click, or right click and choose "Open in new tab". Left-clicking is for people that still use IE ;D

And then I middle click on tabs to close them, or press Ctrl+W. Lots of tabs going on.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I'm such a heavy tab user that I got a mouse with marco keys, and all the macros I set up are basically keyboard shortcuts for dealing with tabs.
I got a CTRL + TAB and CTRL + SHIFT + TAB for switching tabs, F5 for reloading, CTRL + W and CTRL + SHIFT + W for closing and unclosing tabs (sometimes I hit the close tab button by mistake) and two for page up and down because another forum I visits is designed in a why that I use those keys often.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Go to: