Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Educate yourselves

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Educate yourselves
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

This forum has turned into a bunch of blind people leading blind people. And you know what happens? They both fall into the ditch.

I've never seen so much ignorant spam before in my life.

Educate yourselves, read your Bible, and stop listening to atheists who preach knowledge of God.

There is one God and that is the Lord. No one else is God ever. Except Jesus, who is the Son of God. Jesus is God's word, and Jesus is God.

Satan is a liar, and a murderer, from the beginning.

The forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden was not an apple. It was the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Trees in the Bible are symbolic of men. This particular tree is symbolic of Satan. Eve partook of the forbidden fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. This is how knowledge of the law came into existence. Satan is sin, ergo, Satan is the breaking of the law. Transgression of the law of God leads to death. Satan is death.

Christ came to defeat the power of sin, that is to say death, that is to say, Satan.

He did it with his sacrifice on the cross. He gave his body and his blood gave us the remission of sin. This started the period of grace. Before grace was the period of the law.

God has never been unjust. If he was harsh in his dealings with man in the Old Testament, it was because man was sinful and evil. God is not tempted of evil, nor does he tempt anyone with evil.

Human beings are not God and they are not Satan. However, the spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of Satan, can both enter into a man, and either enlighten or defile him accordingly.

Humble yourselves before God and he will exalt you. Puff yourself up, and he will bring you low.

Stop listening to lies and ignorance, and stop spreading them.

Enough already.

Read the Fine Manual. Noobs.

Read your Bible.

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

Unless you're Muslim or Jewish etc, then read the Quran or Torah, it's horses for causes.

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

If this sounds like your supreme being then you certainly should not listen to me. My version is far more sensible and reasonable. My version recognizes the sacrifices you've already been making. My version knows that Eve had to eat from the tree. That's what free will is. God could have stopped her, knowing full well that she would disobey, but what? He had to teach YOU a lesson some thousands or millions of years later? I have no problem with God making this world how he sees fit, but I'll be damned before I ever let my creator shirk responsibility for his own choices and words and actions.

It's not that God from the Bible isn't the same God that I'm referring to. It's that the only way you know him is through a very cryptic set of ancient books that modern day scholars still can't settle on redefining definitively. The books are too poorly written. Too contradictory. Too open to interpretation. I trust my relationship with God, which has been on a "break" for 23 years, long before I trust Edgar's friend's interpretation of him through his preferred translation and version of the ancient books scrolls. 💃

God is the truth. And it's the same God regardless of your religion or culture. The same truth.

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

I wonder what the percentage of religious threads or posts on a.cc is.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

This is a lie.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

Not to disturb the spiritual awakening occurring on these forums, but the first thing that comes to my mind about religious scriptures right now is that there are now regions in Afghanistan where certain religious scriptures have become law and punishments such as stoning are reintroduced. :-/

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Which is why it's so goddamned important to stop reading texts from authors 40 generations ago when you can't even understand the music from 2+ generations in any direction. 👿 Just don't bother. Unless you're an expert on human history you won't understand what anything means because EVERYTHING was different than anything you know. Church should be based on today's or tomorrow's texts, not forever ago.

Don't worry, I can make anything spiritual.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@Edgar Reynaldo
reading the bible by its self is not going to help anyone unless they have the required intellect to understand what they are reading. most humans will fall pray to the illusion that is encoded into the bible to protect the information. until you reach the min level of consciousness development, the bible will just read like a children's story book to you. study and understand truth table that is how you convert words into logic so that you can weed out confusion(the illusion) and find the real information

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

My version is a whole lot simpler and truer.

The Bible, the Qur'an, Eminem's latest song, Brandon's entire fucking brain, and you are almost exactly correct. I mean we might only be off by Infinity or so. I dare anyone to get closer. Haha! You can't! 😁 That's as good as God can do too. Which makes you God.

But you can read the truth and only get lies if you fail to understand ANY detail of what you read.

https://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/613055

Why do humans make sharing and permissions so hard? There's supposed to be a way to command control. You're the goddamned God. If I say to read my latest text message you know that I'm authorized and so are you because I'm God. I'm the user. I'm root. I've always been root. All of the other users and groups are just root pretending he can fuck up without reprecussions. 😂

They never stop the catastrophe because they were never able to do anything. When they stop God God overrides every time. And the only user has always been God.

That's what the UNIX philosophy had figured out early on. There's permissions, but they're only to control God, not you and me.

Protip: If something becomes true when you invert God and Satan then it Is true. That's why I recommend making us the same thing. Then everything will be good regardless.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

The only thing more ironic than a bible thumper telling people to get educated is anti-vaxxers telling people to get educated.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

The truth is the pandemic is a greater threat to you than the vaccine is. Something like 70-100% of us are going to have the vaccines, and something like 0% of the ones that don't that get sick will survive leaving very few behind to care about solving that particular problem. Go with the vaccine. If something goes horribly wrong we're all in this together so we'll get out together too.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

The Bible proves itself again and again.

The Torah is the Old Testament. You should know that Dizzy Egg.

Comparing Christians to anti-vaxxers is ill informed, wrong, and plain rude. Christians search for the truth, anti vaxxers deny it. If bambams was truly interested in the truth he would read his Bible.

Piccolo makes more sense than you do Brandon, and that's saying a lot.

I understand you're manic right now, and you can't help it, but this shit is getting old. I'm tired of having to correct your ignorant views of the Bible. You are spreading lies and disinformation. That is what Satan does. You're helping his cause and making an enemy of God. Do that at your own risk.

Piccolo, I agree with you. There is a lot of knowledge in the Bible that is hidde from plain view and from those who do not have faith.

God gives wisdom liberally to all those who ask. Try it. But ask in faith.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. Jesus is the light of the world. If you don't have Jesus, you're living in darkness. And if you played Zork, you know what lurks in the darkness. Grues.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@Edgar Reynaldo
there is really nothing wrong with Bambam he is just going through a critical initial stage of awaking as a life form i am may like me have been through that same thing however i came out the other side awaken unlike many others with weaker less structured mines/thinking.

The think is he has come to a realization of many truths at the same time and because he already had difficulty controlling his anxiety created by his emotions the realization is pushing his mind and body in an over loaded state.

from my understand Bambam denied the existence of a creator and now something has trigger him to logical figure their is a creator but the only information he has on the creator is what he heard about the bible from people he used to debate and the thing is those people don't really understand the bible they just feel senses of the truth among the illusion they read and "understand" in the bible

as a 5 year old child in church i could see science in the bible that the adults in the adult class could not see

example putting spit and dirt in the eye to heal sight was nothing more them stem -cell therapy. where dirt blocks the uv rays from the sun forcing the stem and white blood cells to migrate into the eye of the one being treated so that the cells can be than activated to heal the damage.

What BamBam needed is not the bible that will only give him more encrypted things to decoded on top of the stuff that he is currently trying to logically hash through. thats just asking for him to over load and self destruct.

Bambam needs build his cardio and breathing complecity by running than figure out what triggered him. use that trigger as a starting point to researching lots of science knowledge from different areas and their origin in Nature and voice record his reasoning process for him to self review and refine his current reasoning easier. i may post of my recording as an example

reading the bible the correct was has nothing to do with faith its about being critical as you build your understanding.

as an adult male you must not hold onto faith because is for children that have yet to develop the required intellect to understand.
don't be a child in training wheels and take up the responsibility to logically and fully understand yourself and reality.

see Edgar Reynaldo you are in worst shape than Bambam
jesus is not the was a human that reach enlightenment and was trying to teach every one how to awaken to the same state but he failed because he did not fully understand the enlightenment process or what he should and should not say about the knowledge he gained. so instead of letting the cycle restart he let himself be killed as a save point for the knowledge that humans collected.
he did this to mimic the Christ construct of creation aka the big bang the first sun that exploded to expand into and populate(seed) space.

you saying jesus is the way shows me you are not much smarter than the humans that started to worship jesus when he told them not too.

jesus is not the way! what jesus was trying to teach you humans is the way!
to become selfless as it is the mineset requirement to start the awaking the Christ consciousness this is what is happening to Bambam. yes the conscious that allows you to fell empathy for other things other than your selfish self. the voice in your had that lets you feel the pain and troubles of other lifeforms

thing of when they say "have a conscious" it the same thing as you develop it develops and helps your learn the world around you that will lead you to knowledge and immortally to learn more knowledge until you reach the realm conscious and physical development as the Father the ALL and split from the Father like a cell dividing

the correct way to say what you said is: (Christ is the way) Christ is the state the construct there are many things in reality other than humans that can attain the state/development/core properties of Christ

wow

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Comparing Christians to anti-vaxxers is ill informed, wrong, and plain rude. Christians search for the truth, anti vaxxers deny it.

No, you both think you're searching for the truth, but you do it by sticking fingers in your ears when anybody wants to tell you the actual truth.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Take a science class. I'm not a teacher.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

taking a science class alone is not going to give you truth because just like religion the current science is not fully correct.

don't waste time taking a science class instead study what humans understand in science using the scientific method and logical reasoning to figure it out yourself gain your own understanding free of political manipulation and the suppression from capitalism

silly humans giving away your responsibility to learn about important stuff like how your body works and how to take care of it

wow

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Science isn't truth... nor does "it" claim to be. It's knowledge and process. That's why it isn't dangerous.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I have no idea why people are genuinely talking with, and attempting to refute points... by something experiencing a manic episode. ???

Just ignore him. You can't refute mental illness. He needs qualified professional help, that's it.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Maybe it doesn't help Bambam to ban him, but I'd imagine Matt doesn't want his forum spammed with dozens of posts full of nonsense. Suppose Edgar had spammed that many posts with his religious viewpoint, or I'd done the same with my opposite viewpoint. After all, Matt has stated that allegro.cc is somewhat of an example of his programming prowess for suits to examine.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I didn't say ban. I said ignore. Don't feed the trolls.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

1   2 

Go to: