Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » God has spoken to me

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
God has spoken to me
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

I had visions of God speaking to me. He has told me that all the people on the forum have to pay me to finally create all the game projects in Allegro.

All you have to do is go to the site at blackrook.xyz and donate everything you have to PayPal. The more donations you give, the greater your blessing will be.

AND IF YOU DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL GO DIRECTLY TO HELL!!! 😈😎

So remember, donate everything you have to blackrook.xyz, predict with me, and God bless you all! (bless only if you make donations) ;D

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

This is an obvious example of Satan trying to trick you. You know it can't be God because it's selfish and an all powerful being that understands suffering wouldn't be so selfish. Sounds a lot like another sacred being though. 💃

Once everybody realizes that I'm real the game projects can really begin. We've all been so busy working for nothing to do any Godly work like creating a rich and fruitful games depot. We have plenty of talent around here as is demonstrated with each speedhack. Imagine what our rockstars could do if their survival and comfort needs were implied by the rest of us! Imagine the amazing things they could do with Allegro in a full-time year. And they could hire teams to help them since all of their needs and wants are also implied.

No need for 16 hour days for every game. There's no rush. Work on it when it feels right. You'll know whether God's work needs you to pour everything you have into it or if you have other work to get done too. Just listen to what you know to be true. And don't worry about the odd mistake. All part of the plan.

Don't worry, there will still be people whose life work is producing the food, water, shelter, clothing, and everything else too. Some people love to do that work. All of the right numbers of people will always exist to do the work that is needed, and there will be so many of them that none has to work too hard. God is the greatest engineer that there has ever been. The world is infinitely redundant.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

bamccaig said:

Don't worry, there will still be people whose life work is producing the food, water, shelter, clothing, and everything else too. Some people love to do that work. All of the right numbers of people will always exist to do the work that is needed, and there will be so many of them that none has to work too hard.

So somehow exactly the right number of people will love to be available to roof houses on a sweltering summer day, and others will want to do nothing more than clear clogged sewage lines?

Greed motivates people to do those things, and if you can't find enough of those people to do tham, you keep raising the wage until you DO find enough. I do admit short-sighted greed can lead to ruin.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

If we're all guided by the truth then yes. How do I know? Because the truth will be that my new house needs to be roofed. And the people in my area that already know how to roof it will be the best people to do it. Which isn't to say that I wouldn't help them too, and maybe my sons too, and we'd each learn a little bit about roofing, but the guys that have been doing it for the past 20 years will be able to work 5x faster and will actually be better off if I just go back to preaching and my sons go back to gaming and the roofers just get the job done sooner so they can return to their truths (their families and their work).

Greed motivates people to lie, cheat, and steal. Russia assures mutual destruction because the rest of us don't just share our crops equally with her people and take care of them too. So Russia needs to secure its own resources for her people, particularly her powerful people, and so the world is constantly at "war" in a stalemate just waiting for one player to take their eyes off the board long enough for the tables to turn.

It's all stupid. It's all a waste of everybody's time. A waste of this fucking amazing life. The things in this life that are evil are all man-made. They're all fucking lies. We know that the truth sometimes hurts. The widow of a man who died of old age rests easy. The widow of a man who died from murder for the shoes on his feet because they're a status symbol that will get the new guy laid grieves forever because it was a dishonest death. There was no need for it. In reality, the guy with the shoes now shouldn't have had to murder somebody for shoes to get laid. He should have just been laid because there are plenty of vaginas out there to serve all of the penises. They were just taught not to do that, and instead were taught to all serve the same penis because the guy who taught them is the guy with the one penis.

The entire world is just broken because you're all living lies. Stop living lies and everything will sort itself out. Your neighbour will help you again because you would also help your neighbour. That's the only way out of this mess.

We can keep going the way that we are. It hurts you more than it hurts me. Hell, if I am "Satan" perhaps it's for my own damn good that you're all so fucking stupid. It's just so senseless. Why not work together and get all of the jobs done easier so that we all have more time to just enjoy the gifts that we've been given?

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Money is just a bunch of counter tokens for "What have you done for me lately?". Otherwise it just sinks into everybody sitting around wanting other people to take care of them, with some small token assistance to other people.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Money is just a debt for slavery. It is worthless by itself, but it represents the amount of work that somebody else has to do to trade for your work. Unfortunately, it's pretty much just made up so it has no real meaning or balance. We have no idea how to compare work so the "value" of money is largely arbitrary. That's what makes the whole thing so unstable. Money has no inherent value so it is worth different things to different people. Your last dollar is worth everything, but a billionaire can drop millions every day on "luxury" soda made intentionally out of rare animals or nutrients without blinking. That's what makes the whole thing so evil, and why we need to get rid of it. The illusion of fairness is in the abstraction, but if you look at the truth of how money works you can see that it doesn't.

For example, I can pretty much guarantee that Arthur works harder for every dollar that he earns than I have ever worked for mine. And he was actually doing something productive: helping people get around the city. It remains to be seen if anybody has actually been more productive using software that I've written them. Not because I'm bad at writing software or anything, but because I've been getting paid to develop software somebody else's way for no reason other than that they happened to be older than I was so surely they know better right?

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

bamccaig said:

Unfortunately, it's pretty much just made up so it has no real meaning or balance

Well, yeah, now that they took us off the gold standard the Federal Reserve can just keep "printing counterfeit money" and convince the NPC's that it's "quantitive easing" to give us some imaginary relief.

Quote:

For example, I can pretty much guarantee that Arthur works harder for every dollar that he earns than I have ever worked for mine

That's a result of my own poor choices, not anyone else's. I'm broken in my own way. OTOH, I've had this crazy roommate for about four months now, he eats my food and drinks my beer etc. but what really took the cake was that he blew up a cab a couple of weeks ago due to lack of oil in the engine. He is TOTALLY CONVINCED that it's the fault of the guy who usually drives it because this other guy should have kept up with the oil level and won't admit that the standard practice of checking the fluids at the beginning of your shift exists for a reason. I think I need to move yet again.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I disagree that you are where you are only because of your own choices. The truth is that you had limited options to choose from, and have probably been somewhat boxed in for decades.

Sorry to hear about your abusive roommate. Sounds like a selfish stupid cuck. Maybe this qualifies as elder abuse? Maybe we can call somebody for you. 😕

I'm glad you're at least talking about it. That's the first step to solving it.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

bamccaig said:

Maybe we can call somebody for you.

/me backs away slowly.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Maybe if you start calmly asserting that God is watching and isn't impressed he'll smarten up a lot.
😈😈😈 😈😈😈
😈😈😈 😈😈😈
😈😈😈 😈😈😈

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

bamccaig said:

God is watching

I used to worry about that when I was a kid, as well as worrying everybody I'd known that passed away could watch everything I did. I also worried that when I bit into a piece of meat that some cow up in heaven was screaming bloody murder because I was biting him. I'm all better now.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

/me backs away slowly.

r o f l

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

It doesn't matter how slowly you walk away from the truth. You might as well run at any rate. Satan already has you.

Go to: