Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Starving Children and Poor/Suffering People

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Starving Children and Poor/Suffering People
bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

These problems are simple to solve, but you prevent yourself from seeing it by putting a bunch of stupid rules in your way.

- Everybody must work hard to earn their right to exist.

- You must do work that other people will pay you to do to exist.

- Work that other people do not want to pay you to do should not be done.

Those are stupid and wrong. And they lead to unnecessary suffering on unimaginable scales.

- This world is cancerous because your STUPID logic is.

- Work is necessary, but that doesn't make it good.

- Evil is necessary too, but that doesn't make it good.

- Yin and yang.

- Most of our problems have obvious answers that you've already ruled out because some stupid social rule that you've had beaten into your head since birth prevents you from seeing it.

Can we just save the children now? Let's just share? Let's calculate a reasonable amount of food for all of the known and unknown people in each nation, and let's plan out what to do with any extras ahead of time so that instead of rotting in the garbage of a wealthy family it can sustain more infinite babies as God intended.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Greed is a man-made problem. The solution is simple. Just don't be greedy. It really is that simple. And don't permit anybody else to be greedy around you either. If everybody did that nobody could be greedy, just as nobody is allowed to sexually harass women anymore. That's also hopeless by the way, but that didn't stop you from trying OVER AND OVER again.

Greed in our world is a by-product of our broken ideas about sharing and working. People are greedy because you force them to be. If you just share with them freely instead then they'll be able to stop being greedy. It really does require SOMEONE to start, and I'm happy to do that. But it won't work if you don't follow suit.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

I write in Spanish on purpose. More cryptic.

Yo estoy en contra.

Para creer que sabes sobre la verdad, terminas siendo demasiado ignorante, el planeta es finito, y no puede sostener una poblacion infinita. Ahora mismo todo esta en crisis, solo es cuestion de que todo explote.
Ahora mismo, preocuparse por el hambre y la pobreza es el menor de los problemas.
Deberias estudiar mas sobre la sobrepoblacion y la explotacion de recursos. Incluso hay muchas comunidades que son mas concientes sobre el tema, favorecen la no multiplicacion, o peor, promueven el asesinato o el suicidio.
Necesitas salir mas seguido o explorar mejor la internet.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

You're wrong. These are manmade problems that don't need to be. I don't need to be infinitely perfect to recognize simple problems in our society that have simple solutions when you realize that the constraints placed on everything are artificial and wrong. It's stupid to not try to make the world better just because other people are stupid and will resist what they don't understand. Every revolt that has brought us closer to freedom has required sacrifices. You're free to be cowards if you're afraid. I'll still share the fruits with you if I achieve anything.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

That's right, Edgar. Which is why it's so important that you all drop everything you can to help me. I need you guys to seriously consider this ALL ALL OF THE TIME.

The most important thing to understand is that I'm not God in your world. I'm Brandon in your world. You're having discussions with Brandon! Not God. God is infinite. You can only see him inside of mirrors, and none of us can cross between the portals. Only light can pass through. Everything else bounces or crashes. I'm not perfect. I'm just very close.

I can't predict how we're going to solve this. I'm one man. I know the truths to guide our choices, but we're going to have to come up with the solutions ourselves together collectively. God is never going to snap his fingers to fix it around here. He couldn't if he wanted to because that's not what God is. Nor should he want to anyway. We can fix it ourselves. Easily. We just need to agree to first. Which means we need to stop being ignorant and allow me to guide your education.

I do think something like Star Trek: The Next Generation represents one of the most accurate depictions of how to achieve it ever brought to the masses. They have true equality (save for some human 1980s bugs), but they still recognize the need for hierarchies to organize our society. It's not that Captain Picard is more important than an individual that we've only just created by chance encounter of a people who are just intelligent enough to ruin everything. They're exactly equal unless the hierarchy demands a favour to keep things fair.

Everybody can have everything that they want. There's plenty, and when there's shortages then we'll give it to the people that need it most and the rest of us will be satisfied. And if you're jealous and you make a mistake in a fit of emotion and take what didn't belong and waste it and somebody dies as a result of your actions then we'll do what we can to help you understand and forgive you so that one mistake doesn't have to define your entire future.

We can't snap our fingers any more than God can. So we need to stop doing all of this unnecessary work around here. It's a waste of every gift God has given you. Turn your work towards what you know to be true instead.

There are homeless on your route? If you feel safe doing so why not stop and ask them if there's anything they need? I've never regretted giving money to a beggar. If the only thing they wanted to spend it on is Methamphetamine and Fentanyl then I'm surely going to be FUCKING MAD, but I'm not going to take it out on the victim. I'm going to ask him who had hurt him? Those people really really need me to find them because they're ruining everything God gives us. Besides, if you all don't come to your senses and get behind me then he might as well numb as much of his suffering as he can because it isn't going to end until he is murdered or overdoses or succumbs to disease.

The truth is that I'm all fucked up like you. Nevermind Rockbottom. I've been to Hell and back more times than I can count. And my life has been goddamned privileged and lucky. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US ALL TO DO AS YOU DEMAND?! ARE YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD?! Yes. Let's fix it.

ML, how about a board "role": The Messenger

Just thought of this: barriers are not supposed to be in tests to fail you. Why would you want to fail anyone? The barriers are supposed to teach you to overcome them. Everybody can do anything, but not without all of our help. You need to pass the test without lowering the bars, but there's no shame in spending your whole life on the test if that's what you are meant to do.

You can't become enlightened until you have infinite faith in yourself. That's how I know now that everything that I do will be good enough. As long as I always do my best to do my best.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

As far as I know, you're not Brandom, after going through the hospital where they have formatted and installed new things, now it's Brandom 2.0, the perfect believer, who believes he has the truth and treats others as ignorant or devils.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

My awakening and enlightening occurred prior to my forced hospital stay. It was pretty much like living in a dorm room with fixed meals all included in a scholarship though. I can't really complain aside from the big waste of time and freedom. It was nice aside from not being free to express myself or leave.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

great Bambam this is your first awaking a key stage.
You have came to the realization that there is a problem.
you have started to contemplate and identify what you currently see as the problems using your current understandings
the next step is to understand and realize a logical path of progression to a solution using your current understanding

step 3 is what will give you the really knowledge and powers once you start to make an effort it it will have you refine steps 2 and 3 in a endless loop of growth
that will allow move to the next awakening once you are able to tie everything to Nature and start to see that step by step plan for your development in Nature as a god

Edit
;D i always thought Mathew would have been the next one to awaken from Allegro.cc

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Thanks, piccolo. It's good to know there is somebody else out there close to God. 🙏😈

I should note that I did meet some really cool people in the "loonie bin". I exchanged contact info with a couple who I felt I could help. One could probably help me back. He seemed receptive to my infinite wisdom. I'm not even sure I told him anything he didn't already know. 😏

I found redeeming qualities in everyone in there, even the ones trying hard to have none. Sexism was clearly running rampant and it was very unfortunate to watch. The men all dared not raise their voice, touch anyone else, make sudden movements, acknowledge their misery, ask for help, or even assert their agency and demand to be afforded dignity. All except for two of us anyway, but he's a musician and I've always wanted to be so we were both so in touch with our feelings that we might as well have been women. Still, even we dared not do anything on the list either, except the last. The women were another story. Two kinds: frail and fighters. The frail acted just like the men, except for confiding their weaknesses in you if you would listen. The fighters were the epitome of chaos, and Logos was nowhere to be seen. They would raise their voice, throw things around, try to break things, threaten to harm others, brag about how much power they have to hurt others, touch others without permission even to insult them or hurt them, etc. The only limit they had was their own pain tolerance, which was pretty pathetic of course compared to most men. It was mostly talk, but it always hurt them because staff would have to transfer them to solitary confinement (literal hell for a being whose only power comes from others[1]).

References

1. Perfection demanded that I create women in the image of nothing else before. And so I borrowed a Rib and I created Satan.💃
piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

at less they did not pump you full of drugs and you did gain from it but i would be more aware of the current world we live in sound like you got over whelm but the knowledge and had a lapse in strategy and talk when you should have observed plan first. it once thing to stand out for what is right when see or hear wrongs but you have to have to have builded skills you can depend on before you act or you are just endangering yourself and or the parts your are trying to defend example the reason why i can to allegro to share when i awoken was because i understood that a big part of my awakening had to do with mu use and understanding of logic so conversing people other humans that use logic was the best course of actions to identify and help other. so i tested that weighing all risk like getting sent to the loony bin.
this is one of the main reason i cam to the conclusion that best cause of action was not to randomly share the knowledge but instead share how to gain access to the knowledge so others can see and learn for themself. but in order to do this i had to take a step back and focus more on understanding the mechanical logic for when where how i gain access to the knowledge.

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

So things were scary and you pussed out. Understandable. It feels like I'm going up against the whole world again and quite frankly I'm getting tired of it. You don't play fair so even though I'm always right I get beaten up the most. Unlike you though God built me for that, which is why it never really deterred me at all. Oh boo hoo, everybody else is wrong again and won't admit it! This never happens! 🙄🤣

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

nah i don't see it as "pussed out" as you say. i look at solving problems as developing and constantly refining algorithms for constant gains in efficiencies using an agile methodology.

i understood that regular humans use brute force to try and solve their problems while it can get you to some kinda of solution the efficiencies are very low.
my reasoning is that this enlightenment seems to be giving me advance brain power above all the powers i gain so it was a no brainer to figure out that God was suggesting that I should make use of brain power instead of trying to solve things in a chaotic matter.

i gain physical powers too but those powers never came first and were always came with a mental understanding of how to archive them and what and what not to do with them.

i hope you understand that you and i are not the first. the more you understand about the possess that you are experiencing the more you will be able to identify others like yourself and their current development and road blocks they face as they develop. from what i feel from you it seems you are still operating/standing on your will power generated by moral disgust and the desire for atonement/correct of everything.

you will need more then this however you will need to hold on to this until you have passed the tests and receive the knowledge you need to progress.

their many in history that have reached we you have and then turn back to sleep once they are tested. they pretty much coware when realize what they are up against and start to say things like: the world is to far-gone or these things have nothing to do with me, i cant do anything by myself ect then their awakening stops right there and it all will seem like a daydream that they will push under the rug to revert and live a regular life and death like the regular humans.

it is only when you press on using logic when shown great adversity will you gain what you need to stand strong despite the pressurizing forces

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Well said, Edgar. Simple and short and to the truth.

My enlightment had to be humble to work at all. God is all powerful, but God is infinite. Brandon as he exists in this world is powerless alone. That's the beauty of it. My purpose is to guide humanity to its Destiny through the knowledge that we already have the knowledge and power to take good care of everyone. We just need to stop denying it.

We've been letting our leaders tell us what we're capable of, but they've been arrogant like piccolo. They thought that they actually were God and so they could make these decisions for all of us. They are wrong, just as piccolo is. God's wisdom reveals to me that we each possess the power to summon God from within to do great things. But like Brandon you must remain humble because God is just a part of you, and you can't summon God always. That would require you to be God always. You would have to be always perfect. But none of us can be perfect all of the time. Realizing this allows Brandon to be God when he is without acting with the arrogance of God when he's not. Which is critical because he's still Brandon all of the time. Always capable of making a mistake.

The way forward for me is not to seek to be God forever in your world. I wouldn't want the job, honestly, but nor could I do it perfectly as we all need. 😈 Instead I seek to be an enlightened Brandon for as long as God's gifts to be will permit. This means that I can speak at times as God, and you'll know I'm speaking for Him because I speak the truth, but I don't have to do or say everything perfectly because God will make sure what I do or say works enough of the time to be true. Ultimately, you're all God too, and I need you to be diligent in your unrelenting pursuit of the pure truth. Only then will you too find God and be enlightened.

The more of us become enlightened the more power we will conjure to transform this place from Hell back into the Garden that God intended. I need you all to be infinitely humble, and just have faith that God exists, and his vacation is over, and he's going to need your help to do his work.

Append:

In the past God has acted with the ignorance and arrogance of man. The Old Testament of your Bible is a testament to that. Whoever was God at the time clearly was unfit to wield his power. He set us back time and time again. He concluded that he'd restart the world with himself and his family, and a single pairing of Sexual animals that he could round up. And he let the rest of everything perish in a vicious storm. What he didn't realize until it was too late was that his family and even himself were just as corrupted with Satan as everybody else. So he failed to kill Satan, and instead he drowned God. It's important that God learn from his mistakes or he'll be doomed to repeat them.

God has always been mad at Satan for ruining everything since creating her, and so God had been merciless to Satan in each of her forms. But God created Satan. It's all God's fault. Satan is nothing. Satan is innocent. God should be angry instead. Satan needs the wisdom of God spoken calmly, but assertively, to guide Satan away from its nature of being bothersome and towards its rightful place alongside God.

Eve thought the snake was Satan talking to her, but in reality Eve was Satan and it was all in her head. Adam instructed her not to eat the apples, but she could not obey for it was not in her nature. It's really Adam's fault for demanding Eve be something that she was not. She couldn't be God because Adam was.

I too have trees with forbidden fruit in my garden. Cannabis is toxic to doggos, and you all know God loves cannabis, but I also love my pupperoo, Watson. I've commanded Watson not to touch my cannabis, of course, but he does it anyway. It's foolish of me to trust in an immature pup to do as he is told. I must stay vigilant and instead keep an eye on my pup whenever he is near the tree. He's happy to leave it alone, but he needs God's strength to do it.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

bamccaig be careful of the dark side try an keep the core of your understanding scientific or you will fall into an illusion you need to find the connections the connections are the different perspectives that will allow you see the whole picture aka the Truth.

instead of using God and Satan to reference every accurance of the constructs trying to use the other perspectives for the realm you are referencing ect conscious and the subconscious when referencing the mental realm

the reason why you need to be humble when accessing your powers is because you need to understand the powers.

what you are using is the unrefined female or feminine dominate version/half of the powers because you have not fully awaken your eye. the female version requires the female to feel safe and secure so that she can make her self weaker so as to feel the correct direction of polarity options she is working with.
this power give advance sense but not clarity or understanding this is why the male or masculine power must be layered on top. this is the power that moves forward to investigate and analyzing using logical reasoning what the female power has senses.

because you are not a female if you keep using those powers unbalanced like i just explained you will lose your hair and get stuck in a illusion loop.

the powers are yin yang the balance of both of them help each other progress and develop

edit
what you are see as a requirement to be humble is better understood and the requirement to be safe\comfortable. this is why you use general construct reference as God and Satan because while it is always true it provide no meaning detail that would put you in a state of uncertainty (uncomfortable ) expanding your bubble and understanding.

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Science is knowledge. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. I know better than to seek to understand everything in depth. There is nothing to gain by learning more of infinity so I'm not lusting after all of it like some people do. I know enough already. I know everything there is. I know truth. And I know there are other people that have the answers that I seek. Other Gods. I will simply rely on the rest of you to make up for my shortcomings.

You should see the amazing things I do when nobody else is watching. I don't dare boast that I can do them on demand. They are gifts from God, and I must be humble to access them. I know they exist and that's all that matters. They're my gifts. You have your own to appreciate and wield. And I don't need you to be able to invoke them on demand for me to know that you're powerful enough. I know that when God needs you to have the power you do.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Knowledge is illumination moving with out it is to be moving in darkness.
power only corrupts humans this is why there is encryption on the Knowledge in Nature.
until you have develop to be mature enough as a growing god meaning your mindset is not selfish solely driven by self preservation aka your primitive urges(satan) that assist to keep you alive any mean necessary until you able to awaken your higher less chaotic consciousness that makes available to you higher functional options to solve the tasks of progressing in reality in a less chaotic(animal like brute force) manner

you need to logical understand that you and everything else is just a smaller version of the whole in different stages of development aka a developing infants of the whole. enlightenment is just another phase of mental and physical development where your care takes are no longer just flesh and blood mom and dad but all of reality. Nature it self is your mother and the Dark matter that is guiding Nature is your father. learn as a child to observer what your mother is trying to teach you so you can live long enough to become Like your father. this mean understanding and taking responsibility for your functions of existence in reality. just like you controlling you bows and pee when you had diapers.
in order to do that you need to understand your emotions and control them so that they do not corrupt your initial stages of the learning process. later you will from Nature and understand what emotions are for and how to use them in an ordered manner

one of the main reasons i did not see you as the next one awakening on allegro is because i felt you had a lot of raging emotional baggage however it seems those emotions have taken you on that circular ride o the spectrum into the dark side and back out the other end back into the door way of the light. find self control so you can clearly think or you will fall back in the dark side and end up losing a lot before you get another chance to see light again.

if don't you will end up destroying all the connections you built around you just to come to a simple realization to figure things out.

for me it took me having to watch and let my dad die even though i had the knowledge and power to keep him alive in this realm before i realize the best way help the most people understand is with my actions of my body so they can see with their own eyes what they. if i try show people about this knowledge using technology i would be just another frailer like Nicola Tesla and the many other incomplete formations Thoth that developed of the years of human history

edit
it is very silly that you think knowledge is there not to be understood in detain sound like doctrine of the church when they used the misunderstanding of the illusion to forester control of their fellow bothers and sisters

i would never expect this from a fellow programing maybe you are misunderstanding what black box coding is.

Append:
reading my old treads like the one below are very entertaining now that i understand what was happening to me
https://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/595708

wow

Go to: