Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Jan 20, 2021

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3   4 
Jan 20, 2021
Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

{"name":"american-flag-wind.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/3\/23493ec16c3ab3d06e02578d35dae424.jpg","w":1024,"h":681,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/3\/23493ec16c3ab3d06e02578d35dae424"}american-flag-wind.jpg

I can finally sing again and wave a flag after four miserable, embarrassing years. ;D

And I can unblock POTUS on Twitter.* No more all caps name calling and typos during middle-of-daily-security-briefing tweetstorms.

* joke... I don't use the internet

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I'm still waiting to see signs of the Apocalypse. Or the Rapture of Trump's followers. Or the mass suicides from MAGA fanatics. I heard Twitter suspended @POTUS and one or two other accounts due to Trump's attempt to circumvent his suspension.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

I think it's better for America, American AND the rest of us.
Farewell Donald, welcome Joe.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Y'all watch too much CNN. Look at the stock markets over the last 8 years. Look at the unemployment rates over the last 8 years. Twitter stock alone lost $5e+9 since they banned Trump. Step outside your zone a minute and look at your own irrational hatred.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

bamccaig said:

None of that money is real.

Well, yeah, it's fiat. I only wish he'd had the balls to eliminate the Federal Reserve during his 4 years. They probably show every incoming president a video of JFK's head exploding like a ripe watermelon and telling him that he'll get the same fate if he doesn't go along with the swamp dwellers. Too bad we can't get a Nathan Hale "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country" kind of guy to be president.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I don't watch CNN. I don't have cable TV. I just read Trump's Twitter feed. I judge him by directly what he says and does, not what people say about him. Good riddance. I don't wish ill of him but I'm glad he's gone.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

I judge him by directly what he says and does

ORLY? Can you deny there were 4 million jobs created since his election? As opposed to "Those jobs aren't coming back" Obama?

In addition to:
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever
recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women?s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a
century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school
diploma.

I'll stop now, but there's lots more if you push it.

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

ORLY? Can you deny there were 4 million jobs created since his election? As opposed to "Those jobs aren't coming back" Obama?

In addition to:
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever
recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women?s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

I don't think you want to look at this page, Arthur. Or any of these pages.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_BBC

It's rather surprising that Wikipedia has such a page, given that Wikipedia itself is a very left leaning organization with all those leftie editors with an RSS feed to delete any criticism of their pie-in-the-sky opinions.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Truth isn't a left concept.

I hate Trump because of Trump. I don't care what the policies the people pulling his strings for him did or didn't do for me.

Fact: Trump assaults women and cheats on his wife with pr0n stars.

Response A: But the jobs!

Response B: Everybody has faults.

Oh ok. That makes me like him!

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Trump assaults women and cheats on his wife with pr0n stars.

And Biden gropes little kids, is that better somehow? At least grown women can do something about it, if true. More like "Oh, boy! A gravy train if I can pull this off!"

Quote:

But the jobs!

Sure, you can go a little while with your stimulus checks purchasing what inventory you have left, but with the government lockdown keeping people from producing more, you'll run out eventually. Just like other people's money.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

So you resort to making up things against another person to rationalize Trump's criminal behavior.

Response A, check.

Biden is a touchy feely guy in the pervy old man way. It's not appropriate and he's admitted to that. One woman that I know of has accused him of more than that but nobody has corroborated her version of the events.

Biden is not my choice #1 for president, but he's clearly a more civil and intellectual person than Trump.

Trump on the other hand assaults women and then openly brags about it and says he has never asked for forgiveness for anything because that would be a sign of weakness. He brags about his followers being so stupid that he could kill a person in broad daylight and they wouldn't care. He pardons the man who defrauded his most faithful fans of millions of dollars. So no, I don't want that man picking up my trash let alone being my president.

But you know what? He's not my president any longer. And I'm so happy about it. He and his fans can do anything they want now and it won't affect me. 😁

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Biden: bombs need jobs too

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Bamccaig said:

I don't think Trump has ever seen a real job.

I heard he may be getting a job in New York, making license plates.

William Labbett
Member #4,486
March 2004

Wasn't Alcatraz closed down after that semi successsful escape attempt?

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

So who wants to admit that I was right? 8-)

FIRST DAY of President? Biden invades Syria to protect oil fields.

video

And 1/3rd of his transition team is weapons manufacturer lobbyists:

https://inthesetimes.com/article/joe-biden-department-of-defense-pentagon-transition-team-weapons-industry-military

And MAGICALLY, COINCIDENTALLY, a bomb was set off only "4 kilometers" [a huge distance] from the US Embassy in Iraq! So we've GOT to get over there and send more troops.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/baghdad-bombing-could-be-the-biden-administrations-first-challenge-656236

I'm fine with many of Bidens social changes. But why do they have to come at the cost of more dead Muslims? Why do Americans care so much about gendered bathrooms but nothing at all about literally thousands of dead brown people in the middle east? "We found something that looks LIKE a noose [but wasn't]! STOP EVERYTHING" But when we kill an entire Muslim wedding that we mistook for "terrorist meeting", nobody cares. Hows that for racism?

Bidens going to be dropping bombs with #BLM #LGBTQ on the side and everyone is okay with one day having to explain their grandkids why we're still at war in 30 years.

Liberals went from "no war for oil" to "okay, maybe just a little war for oil". If being pro-war-for-oil is a liberal, feel free to no longer call me a member.

But at least we can rely on hard hitting journalism to keep Biden in check like "omg, did u know his dog was adopted?!"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/politics/biden-dogs-major-champ-white-house-pets/index.html

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/three-days-into-the-biden-administration-and-champ-and-major-are-already-best-sellers/287-59118ecd-b5e8-4a8f-b5ac-bd65aa6daa5e

https://news.yahoo.com/cinderella-story-dog-bidens-shelter-130045525.html

https://www.cnet.com/news/joe-bidens-dog-major-to-be-honored-with-virtual-indoguration-party/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-dogs-champ-major-photos_l_600748acc5b62c0057c0fbef

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/13/956096928/bidens-german-shepherd-to-be-celebrated-with-indoguration-hosted-by-animal-shelt

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/opinions/biden-dogs-white-house-horowitz/index.html

[there are literally. literally hundreds of these. Google news search for 'biden dog']

How is this even real life?

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Trump isn't president. 8-)

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Trump isn't president

Damn shame, isn't it? We're gonna be a nationwide CHAZ in a few years, but it won't matter much since he's going to go back into the Paris climate accord and they'll bleed us dry of whatever money the Federal Reserve hasn't leeched off of us.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I welcome our chaz overlords. ;D

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

The media is going to have really buff arms carrying Biden for 4 years.

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

1   2   3   4 

Go to: