Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » The allefants are on parade

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
The allefants are on parade
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

A very happy Birthday to our own allefant, Elias!!!!

Happy Birthday friend!

{"name":"1+(2).JPG","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/1\/01db2bda4d394cdbc1fb11f495221a7b.jpg","w":1600,"h":1062,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/1\/01db2bda4d394cdbc1fb11f495221a7b"}1+(2).JPG

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

printf("Happy Birthday %s!", "Elias");

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

A birthday card. I don't have any stamps to mail it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

That elephant looks like it was run over by a bike.

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

Happy birthday! :D

PS: I know your avatar is like a dude in armor, but I always see it as Bumble, the abominable snowman. :P

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Heppy Birthday Elias!

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Elias said:

It looks more like zippers to me.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Since your first cake was run over by a bicycle, I thought I'd replace it with one that looks like it was inflated by a tire pump. ;)

{"name":"mjwe3aadlcwunpcjahrv.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/6\/f\/6f5c2fe69d7d37d7e4a423b1575a8191.jpg","w":640,"h":480,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/6\/f\/6f5c2fe69d7d37d7e4a423b1575a8191"}mjwe3aadlcwunpcjahrv.jpg

Happy Birthday, ya cranky old miser!!!! :) J/K!

8-)

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Elias said:

;D

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Elias said:

I don't think a bike would be much of a threat to even a baby elephant... Even a full-sized motorcycle would probably bounce off and regret it afterward. :-/

Go to: