This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
ResurrectionHack 2020
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

hmmm never heard of this hack. is there where you dust off your games an implement some feature?

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Can I drop you my folder of abandoned projects? ;D Sadly, I've no time to participate :(

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Actually, I was kind of thinking about doing another full-on TINS somewhere this summer. Which would you all prefer? TINS or Resurrectionhack?

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

I prefer TINS. And in summer is a good time.

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

The most advanced abandoned project is probably this one, a SHMUP called Intruder. Ironically, enough I just found a 13 years old post of mine with screenshot of that and few others.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Go to: